• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unable too use diamonds to finish Elemental goods production

• Thread starter DeletedUser3507
  • Start date

DeletedUser3507

Tried 3 times reloaded then tried 3 times.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3507

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Game version: __ (1.50.7)
Game world: __Winyandor
Browser + version: __
Google Chrome is up to date
Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: __29.0.0.113 64 Bit
Operating System: __Windows 10 Pro
Screen resolution: __1920x1080
Account name: __ jps54
Humans or Elves: __
Reproducibility: _4/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)
Quest title: __ (if applicable)
Current situation:
__ Tried to speed production using diamonds got picture above that that was not working At the moment
__
Expected situation:
__ To be able to speed production...!!!!!
__
Reproduction Steps
1. __Tried to use diamond was not working when attempted even reloaded, same stuff 3 times
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __
Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!
Screenshots of the bug:
Screenshot_3.png

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Sorry had to add the (Mads!!!)

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Still cannot replicate with what is provided above, there should be an update tomorrow. Report back once the update is completed if it is still a problem.

When you do, identify which T1 you are using to produce your elemental good and which time you are doing and add them to the reproduction steps.

DeletedUser3507

It was my T4 I was trying to accelerate not T1 and I only have 1 T4 a lvl 27 Marble that makes Moonstones

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
And which manufacturing building are you using to produce your T4? Steel? Marble? Planks?

To be more specific, Platinum? Elven Tree Gum? Moonstone?

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Thank you for editing your original post to add the information I requested.

Now was it 3hr or 9hrs?

DeletedUser3507

Argh 3 hr Sorry I didn't include that detail, Details, details lol...;)
You could add platinum to my account for the pain and suffering in posting this!!:)

HJK84

Not trying to hijack.
But the s/s taken of the box, there's 2 lines, similar to a upside down cross, going from one side to another.
This started happening to me today.

I didn't post anything thinking it was my screen, but now I'm thinking otherwise?
Every single box that opens has a line or 2 in them.
Also buildings have a invisible line passing through them, erasing the buildings features that are inside that line, making them transparent, lol

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello @HJK84 ,

Open your own bug report as they are two different issues. Though before you do that, make sure the browser you are using has it zoom set to 100%. The only time I have seen the issue you are describing is when my browser is set to display everything zoomed out. If you are still experiencing the issue after placing your browser zoom to 100%, report after tomorrows update.

Xelenia