• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Undo Button

DeletedUser22468

Hi: I just made a terrible mistake. I had evoved my brown bear 5 or 6 times. It was right next to a library that expired. I wanted to sell the library but sold the bear by mistake. No way at all to undo my blunder. Is there any way I can get it back? No question I made the mistake but shouldn't there be some way to correct a blunder?

Kekune

Oof, that is painful. You can try submitting a support ticket. I hear they're not likely to replace buildings, but I would sure ask.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I feel your pain; I did that myself in my first week here ... and your is worse because it was evolved. I agree; an undo button would be fantastic.

DeletedUser4194

Hi: I just made a terrible mistake. I had evoved my brown bear 5 or 6 times. It was right next to a library that expired. I wanted to sell the library but sold the bear by mistake. No way at all to undo my blunder. Is there any way I can get it back? No question I made the mistake but shouldn't there be some way to correct a blunder?

Please send a ticket to Support, we will be very happy to help!