• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Unexplained game play

• Thread starter Deleted User - 849135671
  • Start date

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Welcome @*MYK*63! It can be frustrating at first. Here's a link to a player maintained site that is very helpful. It drops you onto the site in the 'Getting Started' section. From there, hover over the Basic Strategy rectangular button on the right side and click on the individual sections. There's a wealth of information on that site:
Elvenar Gems of Knowledge
Good luck and have fun!

Soleil Nightbloom

Don't get discouraged @*MYK*63, that website is really helpful. I wish I knew about that website starting out. At the very least, try to do your daily quests and research tree that's what I did when I started out. Those two things will at least help you progress while you figure out everything else. Keep coming to the forum, we'll help you :)

AtaguS

Welcome to the game and glad you found the forum! Another great way to get started (if you haven't already) is to join a fellowship and start asking questions. There are a lot of fellowships out there who specifically invite new players in. Besides being a god source of information, your fellowship will also help you grow your city faster which opens even more perks in the game. I hope you stick with it because it's a great game once you get going :)

Deleted User - 849135671

Thanks, this forum seems to work. How do we earn diamonds? I don't like having to spend on games. Not sure how to decide which alliance I should join.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Diamonds can be earned/won in a few ways. Buildings can ocassionally give diamonds. Genies (won in the Spire, chapter 3 and above offer from 50-200 diamonds if you are lucky) and Wishing Wells (may have been discontinued, haven't seen them as prizes in events for a long while offer 25? or was it 50?, again, if you are lucky.). In addition the Spire chests (ocassionally you may get from 15 to 125), selling portals back (at the end of each chapter sometimes the last quest for that chapter gives you 200). And finally, crafting has a 20% chance of 500 diamonds every other time you amass 100 vision vapor and unlock the Mystical Object. Vision Vapor is one of the things you earn when you craft an item. There may be other ways of which I'm not aware or have simply forgotten.

Just to let you know I craft like crazy and complete the spire every week. My diamond count has gone up as I've done so...but I've also bought diamonds in the past so it's difficult to say if I've won/earned enough in the game to have had the fun/'growth I've had without the small purchases. I'm pretty sure there are many, many who never purchase diamonds and manage.

AJ

Iyapo1

I craft like crazy and complete the spire every week. My diamond count has gone up as I've done so...but I've also bought diamonds in the past so it's difficult to say if I've won/earned enough in the game to have had the fun/'growth I've had without the small purchases.

I have this exact problem. So I started a non-spending alt. I just hit chapter 3 with it last week so this week is my second spire(in a bronze spire FS). I finished last week up by 155 diamonds.(not counting this weeks wins until I stop climbing).

As for FS...try and find at least a bronze spire FS. They unlock the first FS chest which will get you 50 diamonds a week as long as you can reach it.

Edit to add: I can not top the spire yet. I finished the second tower last week and will probably manage the same this week.