• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unfair Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Come on guys, the weather is too nice for all of this v.v

I will just close this thread, as I have read one page too many.

Some lessons to take away:
  1. Do not revive dead threads.
  2. Try your best to hold unbiased discussions.
  3. I realize it is hard but, do not bring your negative perspective on someone from one thread to another. Again, I realize that is a unicorn request.
  4. If you feel you are banging your head against a wall, walk away before you get a pretty bump on your forehead.
  5. If you feel you are being bullied, message me. ZERO tolerance for bullying and I will judge accordingly and give appropriate warnings if needed. But remember, too many cry wolf can bite you as well.
  6. Seriously, no one thought to report anything in here early on? Please utilize the report function...I promise I will take a break from my virtual zoom beach parties to do some moderations.

Status
Not open for further replies.