• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unicorn Army ranked #18 is looking for 1-2 new active members!

cdrfarms

We're a very active group with dynamic leadership.

Some of our stats:
~ FA Ranking of #18
~ We easily made it into the top 500 of the first Fellowship Adventures, spending a whole day in the Bottomless Pit (although we have a new strategy for next time)!
~ At least 19-20 members are always playing Tournaments and we regularly get Chest 6 or 7 even when we're not trying very hard.
~ Trades are fair, and chat requests are quickly taken care of,
~ Chat is very friendly, helpful and casual,
~ We have a rotating AW KP donation thread
~ Leadership is active and continues to go through and fairly take out non-contributors in order to keep the FS growing, although issues like the recent storms, health concerns, or other temporary RL stuff is no problem, as inactive players will be repeatedly messaged before any removals take place.

Our requirements:
~ Ranking of 5000 or better.
~ We are looking for silk, steel, elxir, and crystal boosted players, but other boosts would be considered for higher-ranking players. We are maxed out on scrolls players.
~ Post fair trades, a minimum of 2 stars. Unless previously agreed upon.
~ Min 3+ neighborly help visits per week
~ Be a supportive part of the team :)

Put in an application if interested! Looking forward to adding some NEW UNICORN BLOOD!

cdrfarms

We're now ranked #16! We have recently recruited 2 new active members, but have received news that 1 more is retiring from the game.

That means we have 1 slot open. If you have 70K points or better you will be preferred, but we will consider anyone ranked 5000 or above.
Scrolls boosts are full but any other boosts can be considered.

This is a helpful, dynamic bunch with an average of 19 members contributing to every tournament!
Come check us out to see if we can be your new home!

cdrfarms

We currently have 1 spot open and are now ranked #15 !!!
Movin' on up!!! Do you want to go with us???

cdrfarms

Now we are ranked #12 !!!
We're going for a Chest 10 push for the Planks Tournament on July 24th. Blueprints and prizes all around!
We currently have 2 non-active players who are being let go very soon.
If you're interested in coming in, please contact me or apply in-game!!

DeletedUser15282

hi, i`m interested. My boost are steel, scrolls and elixir. I`m an active player and give daily visits. If your interested please let me know.
Magic92855