• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unicorn Racing

leoli1

Just a thought if you're bored and waiting for research for the next guest race. I have 4 unicorns in my city so I laid out a track in the space I had and 'raced' them every day. I used a dice to make each horse move so that it was completely random and then I posted in chat to my fellowship so that they could pick a unicorn if they were interested. There were lots of comments in chat and the members visited my city each day to see how their unicorns were doing. It passed the time for me and livened up the chat as well!

PS Inno, we need more unicorns to make a bigger race of it!

Gath Of Baal

I think if you only have 4 Unicorns you are missing a few. I think there are around 8-9 different ones ( just going off of memory)

1) Rainbow
2) Frozen
3) Candy Cane
4) Birthday
5) Dark
6) Crystal
7) Enar's -- maybe but not 100% sure of its name
8) Silver -- Again might just be remembering something that isn't really one

I'm kinda thinking there are more but again not 100% sure, i think maybe one was given as an Elvenar anniversary gift

Anyways good fun idea you have.. I have always wanted Elvenar to have some silly fun side games you could do.. Like let me go into the Jester's Tavern and play cards or Roll the dice or something :)

leoli1

Thanks for letting me know of all the unicorns out there. I'll keep my eyes peeled! With you on the side games - that would be fun!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence

Attachments

• silver uni.png
    silver uni.png
    152.4 KB · Views: 123

Deleted User - 4646370

I think if you only have 4 Unicorns you are missing a few. I think there are around 8-9 different ones ( just going off of memory)

1) Rainbow
2) Frozen
3) Candy Cane
4) Birthday
5) Dark
6) Crystal
7) Enar's -- maybe but not 100% sure of its name
8) Silver -- Again might just be remembering something that isn't really one

I'm kinda thinking there are more but again not 100% sure, i think maybe one was given as an Elvenar anniversary gift

Anyways good fun idea you have.. I have always wanted Elvenar to have some silly fun side games you could do.. Like let me go into the Jester's Tavern and play cards or Roll the dice or something :)
Elvenarchitect has a full list of buildings where you can search specific names.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201105-084818_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201105-084818_Chrome.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 114

WolfSinger

Actually there are 10 unicorns

Dark Unicorn
Candy Cane
Crystal
Silver
Rainbow
Gothic
Frozen
Enar's
Black
Birthday

The Dark and the Birthday Unicorn's are the two oversized ones and were only available as presents from INNO

Enar's is a cultural item that cost diamonds but all the others, I believe, do occasionally appear in the MA - I know I've recently crafted a Silver and a Crystal to upgrade the ones I have in my city.
Unicorns.jpg

Deleted User - 3932582

Enar's is a cultural item that cost diamonds but all the others, I believe, do occasionally appear in the MA - I know I've recently crafted a Silver and a Crystal to upgrade the ones I have in my city.
Not all of them. Only Silver, Crystal and Rainbow unicorns can be crafted, and maybe Candy Cane and Frozen ones (perhaps only in winter?)

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Some were gifts from Inno, that we got only in one city, whichever one we happened to log into first when they were given.