• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unify types of Artifacts

Sky Hawk

Ok, to start with, this is NOT a request for universal artifacts. I can understand how having something like that could cause issues.

What my concern is, is that, as time goes by, there are more and more individual types of artifacts.

And since the older evolved buildings are available in the magic academy, and the older artifacts appear there and in the spire on a rotation basis, it is getting longer and longer to wait for artifacts to rotate through. And this only if they may"randomly" drop in the spire.

So my suggestion is that we combine "like" artifacts - but with a caveat.

Option 1: Consider that there is a phoenix artifact which is already used for 3 different evolving buildings. There really is only one reason not to combine all of the other phoenix artifacts too.

And that is whatever the current year's building is.

So just change it to just having 2 types of artifacts for the phoenix buildings - current, and legacy.

The "current" one would be different every year, for the same reasons, I presume, that universal artifacts are seen to be an issue. So the current one works for the whatever the current year building is (For example, started with the phoenix tournament), and when the following year's tournament starts, then the previous year's building adjusts to now use that legacy artifact for evolving.

This would work for other type, like the bears and pandas.

Option 2: We've started seeing these in other events - where multiple items are a choice in a single reward - like Tomes/Sorceries

So all the legacy artifacts of a type/ theme (like phoenix or bear) could be combined into one of these "choice packages", and THAT is what we then see in the magic academy and the spire.

Either way, please fix this.

Thank you : )

OIM20

I think the sorceries are the devs' way of handing this. There is currently a sorcery in the MA to allow players to get one of the original, the coldfire, or the ashen phoenix artefacts for converting 10k sf and 2 twilight phoenix artefacts. It's the conversion recipe we're used to, but it incorporates the other 2 artefacts to allow you to choose from the sorcery sub-menu once you've crafted it.

Raccon

@OIM20 That's for the duration of the event and it won't be available afterwards. Sky Hawk is talking about a more reoccurring feature in the MA that pops up once in a while.