• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unit attack damage

Iamaita

Is there anything in the game that will increase the attack damage of sword acrobats other than feeding the fire Phoenix?
I am asking because my level 3 sword acrobats on one city are currently displaying double the attack damage as the same level 3 sword acrobats on another city. I’m not sure if this is a display error, a bug or if I have overlooked some other difference between the two cities.

edit: neither city has victory springs even unlocked so it can’t be that

Last edited:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Not that I can think of. Have you looked at the window that displays when you click the 'i' icon? There is an up arrow on the attack damage if there is a boost applied and you can hover to see where the boost comes from. I have the VS in both my cities and when I hover over the sword acrobat attack in my Ch15 it says 'bonus damage 20%'. I checked my lvl 13 VS there and it verifies that is the boost it gives.

Iamaita

Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 12.22.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 12.23.45 PM.png

Both display a 50% damage increase the the mouseover, which seems to suggest their base level is wildly different. Is there anything that would change their base stats?