• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unit Refills

DeletedUser28530

i win unit refills as prizes and never get them anywhere that i can use them? i had some before but used them, I did not know this game would use this as something needed in an event, especially when they do not even come in a way that i can use them? am i missing something here? i just won one and went to instants to use it, that is where i found other ones? thanks for any help coming...

DeletedUser28530

" Try the last page of instants. However, it's possible that you didn't win a unit instant but just troops. Those would go directly to your barracks. The instants are only available as daily prizes, not from the beacons, so if you won it from a beacon, it would be troops that would go directly to your barracks/army camp. "
makes sense and thank you. i will know if i ever get these again, never use.

The Unbeliever

I do think Inno needs to take a look at that quest, since they do not offer that prize very often anymore. Luckily, there is usually an alternative that can be completed.
They don't care... if you want them, you're now expected to waste your event currency to win a couple of them during the events themselves, because... "reasons!" :rolleyes:

Would be decent if they at least added in some basic unit instants to the crafting rotation, alongside the endless trolling of coin/supply instants/PP's that maybe 1-3% of the player base even use...
We're not asking for 5-10+ squads per instant, just even a 1 squad instant so that it's possible to stockpile a half dozen or so between events, since the alternative option is typically heinous. (...IIRC, so far it's been either "waste world map encounters" or "gain stupid amounts of VV's")

NightshadeCS

Would be decent if they at least added in some basic unit instants to the crafting rotation, alongside the endless trolling of coin/supply instants/PP's that maybe 1-3% of the player base even use...

Yes, I had thought of that also, but was too afraid to suggest it since what is offered in crafting seems to get people riled up! It's a hot debate. :) :) I personally think it would be a great idea.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
They used to offer instants often, but never made them a quest in events. People didn't realize, therefore, that they should be saved. Now, they rarely offer instants for anything, but they often ask for them in quests. It's a complete opposite, and in my humble opinion, totally unfair. If they want to ask for them as quest items, then they need to offer them as often as they did before ... not just these troops that go immediately into inventory (that by the way, are ALWAYS less troops than those previous instants gave you.) Seems like less less less is their middle name.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
That was my second sentence: "there is usually an alternative" meaning there is usually two quest options given.

Just to be clear for others reading this

Where you and Seawolf say "usually" you should say "always."
I have never seen them demand refills without an alternative.
And unless they come up with a ubiquitous way to earn them, I doubt they ever will.
Even adding them to crafting wouldn't help since you'd have to wait for them to show up.