• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Units Lost When None Were Lost in Battle

Tauriel Dragonwood

If you take units into battle and they fought but you did not lose any of those units, why when you return to the Barracks or Training Grounds, you find those units are gone and you have to produce more? If you didn't lose any of those units, their numbers should be the same before you engaged in battle. Any help is most appreciated helping me understand why the game does this.

Sodbury

You have a default squadsize for standard provincial battles. You can increase it via research. This same squadsize is used in your barracks. If your default squadsize is 100 units, and you have 1000 archers, your barracks will say that you have 10 squads of archers.

Tournaments and Spire battles have variable squad sizes. They often start out fairly small, and then increase as you progress into the event. If you begin a tournament battle and your assigned squadsize is 40, (you still have 1000 archers) the battle dialog will now say that you have 25 squads of archers available. If you encounter a battle with an assigned squadsize of 200, it will say you have 5 squads of archers available.

Does this explain what's happening to you?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
They should be the same, Tauriel. As long as you aren't confusing squad size with actual numbers, then I agree with you on this. Next time before a battle, check the actual numbers of troops you have (not the squad sizes, because that can be very confusing.) Write them down. Then go into battle, check the numbers on what you are supposed to have lost of actual troops (again, not squad sizes). If there is a discrepancy, then write a ticket in game and ask Inno to look into it. Good luck.

Tauriel Dragonwood

Thanks for responding to my question Sodbury and Darielle. I understand squad sizes and units. Just needed clarification on why I am missing troops when I go into battle and do not lose any troops. I'll put in a ticket.