• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Universal artifacts

nsaplay78

I really like the new evolving buildings that have been popping up for several months now. However, its really irritating when you arent able to upgrade them to the max. Also, what about events like the phoenix one where you have 3 different options. I still have 2 of them sitting in my inventory in hopes that I see more phoenix upgrades offered later. What I am purposing is an instant that can be used to evolve any of these buildings. It could be saved for later events in case you come up short in the future, or to upgrade one from a past event you were unable to finish. It can be offered in FAs or other various events that pop up from time to time. I want one that I can take and use to evolve any one of these past buildings that I still have. That way I can go back and upgrade something that might be stuck at level 8 or 9 because I was unlucky during that event and didnt get enough to max it out. Over time, I can eventually go back and use it to finally finish them off or just have as a safety net for other ones that come in the future

Socrates28

While that is one solution to evolving an event building to its max, from what I have read and heard, the individual upgrade items will all be unique to that building (or group as in the Phoenixes). They will come around from time to time as we saw in the Mini event which gave 2 Phoenix tokens for prizes.
So going forward there will be opportunities to max out your evolving buildings and they will still be unique to that building (or group) only.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I think we've got a better chance of crafting an artifact from a different artifact plus some catalysts.

That said, I really hope they are going to redeploy the evolving buildings in the future. They are interesting and attractive enough it would be a shame to have them all vanish because they aren't worth using RRs on.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I think we've got a better chance of crafting an artifact from a different artifact plus some catalysts.

That said, I really hope they are going to redeploy the evolving buildings in the future. They are interesting and attractive enough it would be a shame to have them all vanish because they aren't worth using RRs on.

All of them have crafting recipes now, but like the chess set pieces, they will not show up to craft if you have one placed or in your inventory.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
All of them have crafting recipes now, but like the chess set pieces, they will not show up to craft if you have one placed or in your inventory.
Unless I'm mistaken, that's the buildings, not the artifacts. Under discussion is re-purposing upgrade-artifacts for other buildings.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Your post said you hoped they would "redeploy the evolving buildings" and I answered that.
A redeployment would involve a complete new set of buildings and Artifacts in a new event so that those of us who have progressed several chapters (or never got any upgrade artifacts in the first place) could either replace the ones from last year or have a new one from scratch for new players. Having to tear down an existing building and/or hopes that we might get 9 artifacts and the chance to craft the building one day is not a redeployment.

DeletedUser24282

I'd like to see one universal evolving artifact which would work on any evolving building. It would only be available as a grand prize in events and fellowship adventures, just like the current artifacts. The problem with different artifacts for different types of events is that it may be a year (if ever) that a similar event will offer the right kind of artifact. If they were universal it might only be 2 or 3 months before the next event came along. This would make evolving buildings much more valuable without making them easy. Currently, if you don't win enough artifacts in the current event to make a difference, it's not worth building.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Here is my thought on this. A lot of games I have seen that have both a generic and a specific item like talked about in this thread, usually require a certain number of the generic item to equal one of the specific item. So if a generic artifact were added to the game, it may require three of them to equal a Mermaid or Gingerbread or Stonehenge artifact and maybe five of them to equal a more powerful Phoenix or Bear artifact. I would be alright with this kind of balance.

@Fairy Dust does this sound good enough to pass on to the devs?

DeletedUser24282

If you go with the multiple generics to equal one special, they would need to be more available than just in events and adventures. Otherwise, it's still too hard to get enough artifacts to make evolving worthwhile.

DeletedUser4194

Here is my thought on this. A lot of games I have seen that have both a generic and a specific item like talked about in this thread, usually require a certain number of the generic item to equal one of the specific item. So if a generic artifact were added to the game, it may require three of them to equal a Mermaid or Gingerbread or Stonehenge artifact and maybe five of them to equal a more powerful Phoenix or Bear artifact. I would be alright with this kind of balance.

@Fairy Dust does this sound good enough to pass on to the devs?

We will pass it along :)

DeletedUser23214

I think the grand prizes for FAs should be generic upgrades. The reason for this is that the prizes for FAs do not come close to matching the effort of participating. If the prizes are not better in the next FA I will likely make little effort to participate.
As you now can craft evolving building you should be able to also craft evolve upgrades. If it becomes possible to craft universal upgrades this would be significantly more expensive to craft.

DeletedUser9224

Every other event we have new buildings with artifacts only suitable for the new buildings (like the phoenixes and the bears) why not add universal artifacts you can use on any of those buildings. So those who start the game later and can craft the buildings can (slowly) build them up also. Maybe just add one or 2 universal artifacts each new event? It would also help to level up one of your favorite artifact buildings you just couldn't get enough artifacts for.

DeletedUser9224

Idd so much for motivating people to give their opinion. First and last ever idea I submitted. But maybe they should try to up their search engine. To many posts to read them all so I threw in some searches to find something similar and id didn't show. :mad: