• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unknown eggs discovered in Elvenar

DeletedUser115

Rise of Phoenix Feedback

Dear Humans and Elves,

With the Rise of Phoenix quickly approaching, we would love to hear your feedback. As you get started in the event, let us know what you think, and ways to improve for future events.

We look forward to hearing from you! Happy hunting!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
From what I've seen on beta so far, my compliments to the art team. they continue to produce excellent and interesting art.

I wish that there was more creative direction, with unique and engaging story-lines to accompany the events. While the language is nearly poetry, and quite welcome, I don't feel like the story-line is being capitalized on adequately. Elvenar needs a coherent mythos that the writers and artists can use to back up their work in a more engaging fashion. Identifying the "eggs" as being related to the phoenix is an interesting idea, but what about the phoenix? Why do we care about it and its eggs? Where is it from, what are its goals, are we working to assist it or opposing it? We could use a reason to care about the world other than the beautiful art.

DeletedUser3507

So far on beta server no problem, but I don't quite know what to say about the traveling trader, no culture and produces non boosted. goods.

At least give it some culture value. Like the burning egg.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
But the traveling trader doesn't cost you coins or supplies to produce goods so it costs nothing to get your non-boosted goods (although not a huge amount of goods), if compared to regular factories it produces allot more because it cost you nothing to get them. I think that in itself is a good enough bonus really. Free goods every 3/9 hours is an awesome prize and doesn't need culture as well, IMO. I also liked that the fire tower gives coins and culture, that is a new take on an event building that we haven't seen before as well. Over all so far I am impressed with the variety in the new buildings you can win basically for free (just doing quests, no diamonds needed), unless you want the last grand prize of course, lol.
I also agree with @Ashrem , you should be writing the story line Ashrem, their writers only kind of hit the mark and should be way more interesting in there idea's and story lines to take us away to an Elvenar that we feel apart of and feel immersed in.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1016

No buildings with Mana? Really not much for advanced players who are in Wood Elf or S&D chapters? These chapters require tons of space, especially Chapter 10 and space is at a premium - it's virtually impossible to add any extra buildings if they don't have a Mana component...Not sure if it's worth the time and cost if none of the prizes are worth competing for?....maybe to save for later???? Nah.

DeletedUser4220

Most of the buildings they offer are not very interesting (culture and pop). The main problem with the current game (after orcs) is the insane demand for mana. NONE OF THE BUILDING I HAVE SEEN PRODUCE MANA.
We need mana building rewards. I have 3 building rewards from last events I did not place in the city because (I have massive excess pop and culture) I need to build mana buildings in order to progress in the game.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Most of the buildings they offer are not very interesting (culture and pop). The main problem with the current game (after orcs) is the insane demand for mana. NONE OF THE BUILDING I HAVE SEEN PRODUCE MANA.
We need mana building rewards. I have 3 building rewards from last events I did not place in the city because (I have massive excess pop and culture) I need to build mana buildings in order to progress in the game.
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/make-event-buildings-give-mana.7770/#post-47944

I don't know if that thread will help, since there isn't really a lot of implementation player ideas unless they are already on the dev's roadmap, but who knows? Maybe we'll get lucky by the next winter event.

DeletedUser6335

When you log in or if you change screens,like, go to the world map or to Tech Tree and go back to your city, there is an announcement "banner" telling you a magic egg has crashed to the ground; as Soggy said - look about where you would normally find the Treasure Chests for visits and you'll find it. :)

Arkadia

How r we supposed to complete this quest:
#18 Solve 12 Encounters or buy 12 Knowledge Points
#38 Solve 14 Encounters or buy 14 Knowledge Points
#78 Solve 20 Encounters or buy 20 Knowledge Points

with 54 hrs scouting time and costing 1mill+ coins to buy 1 KP?

and do this multiple times :eek:

I mean i know, it is doable, but seriously.....
these quests should allow the combination of the 2

DeletedUser6335

Funny, too, with all the effort put in to "slow down" people from Scouting - then they go and toss out something where the majority of folks are likely going to have to do just that in order to complete the Event; not just once either.

Coming on the heels of a Tournament that wiped me out on stuff isn't too much fun either---but, I'm going to give it an honest effort and *hope* that they also start considering *new players* who would like to complete these things.