• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unleashed Unit Upgrade in crafting

Yogi Dave

There seems to be times when I don't see these building for a while. Then I complain/whine in chat about it and 'magically' I start getting them again. Actually, I think it's just luck since my understanding is Inno doesn't change the odds of you getting them if you haven't gotten them in a while. It is, however, fun to complain, especially since it seems to work. ;) With your complaint maybe they will show up for you. :)

Fayeanne

They're definitely still there. In one of my cities they've been getting offered practically non-stop. In fact once a few days ago all three of the expiring military buildings were offered at once. I crafted one, time-boosted it, crafted the second, time-boosted it, crafted the third. :cool:

The random numbers can do weird things. In one of my cities, it has nearly two full sets of the Moonstone Library even though I only dabble in the Spire in that city (this city got lucky with gold chests). In my main city, where I actually want the Moonstone Library (and where I frequently go all the way up to the boss of the first floor of the Spire), I draw time boosters from each and every single chest. Blue, gold, regular, boss, doesn't matter. If time boosters are one of the possibilities in the draw, I get the time boosters. Every. Single. Time. It's actually so consistent it's downright hilarious.

Risen Malchiah

There seems to be times when I don't see these building for a while. Then I complain/whine in chat about it and 'magically' I start getting them again. Actually, I think it's just luck since my understanding is Inno doesn't change the odds of you getting them if you haven't gotten them in a while. It is, however, fun to complain, especially since it seems to work. ;) With your complaint maybe they will show up for you. :)
I'll have to try complaining more then. And here I thought I was the king of complaining. I must be slipping. :p

Risen Malchiah

Aha!! I got it. Here's my complaint. :)

Since I craft them whenever they show up, but am very selective about when I use them, I have some Unleashed Units, Enlightened Light Range and Magical Mages from multiple chapters in my inventory, I try to use the older ones first, but sometimes I forget and grab a newer one.

So my complaint is that they don't stack up neatly in the inventory which would make it easy to see how many we have. I get that they can't stack due to the chapter and culture value, but those are practically pointless to its use anyway. Perhaps these would be better if they had NO culture on them and could therefore also be considered chapter-less? I can't see anyone wanting to keep these past their use with such pitiful culture on them. Having them all neatly stacked together and grouped in the inventory would be more useful than the culture.

The inventory is far more cluttered than it used to be. With various set pieces (chess, spire, etc), evolving buildings at lvl 1, other random unplaced things to use or disenchant when needed, plus storage of teleported buildings, my inventory is nearly 10 pages long. Having my troop buffs scattered among them is rather annoying. (Complaint done. :cool: )

Last edited:

Yogi Dave

I get that they can't stack due to the chapter and culture value, but those are practically pointless to its use anyway. Perhaps these would be better if they had NO culture on them and could therefore also be considered chapter-less? I can't see anyone wanting to keep these past their use with such pitiful culture on them. Having them all neatly stacked together and grouped in the inventory would be more useful than the culture.

I understand about the clutter in inventory, but there is another difference between the chapters for these buildings to consider besides the pretty worthless culture. They give coins and supplies when you sell them and the amount is chapter dependent. My chapter 15 ELR gives 3200K coin and 620K supplies. Someone in my FS says her chapter 9 gives 270K coin 53K supplies. That's a big difference and I suspect a lot of people would not like to lose that aspect of them. I'm thinking of not selling the ones I have in play at the moment until I need the space or need supplies to buy troops after feeding the brown bears.

Deleted User - 3932582

Having said that, I am not sure how many people in chapter 15 can say that these amounts of coins and supplies make a noticeable difference to them ;) I mean, you probably can only sell 1, maybe 2 a week on a sustained basis.

Yogi Dave

True, I don't have many to sell each week. Nor do I think people in general think of them as a source of income. It is just one of the differences between the chapters. That being said, 620K in supplies buys 13 squads of troops without counting the bonus due to Simia Sapiens or brown bears.

KarlD

I started keeping track of military crafting since they seemed so rare lately:
1/9 UUU
1/14 ELR
1/21 MM
1/22 UUU
1/25 ELR
1/28 MM
1/29 ELR
So I'm averaging about 1 building every 3 days. I don't miss many entire cycles of recipes, but I do frequently forget to collect completed recipes before the next cycle so that I miss out on getting a new recipe. It would really be nice to average one or more UUU per week. During this period I also won 2 Dwarven Amorers. So just based on this it appears I can increase my troop health by about 50% for 5 days each week between DA and UUU. I've been completing the entire Spire lately so based on this limited data I might conclude that Inno wants us to get about 50% boost each week if we are watching our MA recipes and completing our Spire.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Having said that, I am not sure how many people in chapter 15 can say that these amounts of coins and supplies make a noticeable difference to them ;) I mean, you probably can only sell 1, maybe 2 a week on a sustained basis.

The use for these items when selling is in the timing, same with guest race buildings (fellowship member teleported them for just such a need). Things like spire can force you to use instants if catering so having some supplemental instant coins/supplies is very beneficial. Short of spire as mass building expansion is like they next most common need for a sudden influx, or even wholesaler/kp buying in events.

Arkadia

Then I complain/whine in chat about it and 'magically' I start getting them again.

:eek: Maybe we should use this strategy.... complain so things would appear ...."magically" ofc :cool::p

Reminds me of when i first got my Genie very early on and i got nothing but seed from it for days.... then i submitted a ticket, told them my Genie is broken.... they fixed it right away! it "magically" started giving me other things.... the seed are still coming...