• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unresolvable encounter

DeletedUser

Game version: 1.27.2
Game world: Felyndral
Browser + version: FF47.0
Flash Player version: 25.0.0.148
Operating System: w7u
Screen resolution: 1280*1024
Account name: QModo
Humans or Elves: H

Quest title: Sparkling roads

Current situation: I'm required to built swarven roads with only one option (ok) available after I've finished everything with dvarves and all my roads are already dvarwen roads.

Screenshots of the bug:
dwarv.png

(add as many screenshots as you need)

DeletedUser2963

um.....question. I am looking at the fairy portal in your image. So you deleted all your dwarven stuff and you are only half way through the dwarven questline? That is not a bug. I am sorry.

You have two choices, you can go back and build some of your dwarf stuff again or you can just let the mainline quest lie dead where it is.

If you like doing the mainline quest stop now and go back. The longer you wait the worse it gets. Once you hit the guest races the mainline quests become guest race specific.

If you don't really care for doing the mainline quests let it sit dead. Allot of players refused at some point or other to take the steps needed to keep the mainline quests open. It doesn't seem to affect their gameplay much.

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/mykans-guide-mainline-quests.4208/

This is a link to the forum guest race guide. Your quest is number 28 in dwarves. This will at least give you an idea about how much you missed so you can decide what to do.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It's not a bug, but I'd really like to understand why there are so many quests that can't be declined? I can see a reason for one or two per chapter to ensure the line is handld at the pace of the tech, but as it stands, this appears to have driven off another player (Based on the fact Qmodo hasn't logged in since making that goodbye post.)

DeletedUser3507

I suggest keeping up with mainline quest, If I hadn't I would not have gotten 30k free mana, not to mention lots of gold and lots of supplies.:rolleyes: