• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

unused event relics, like purple hats, used for swapping or upgrades to existing event buildings

Twisteye

I have event relics for upgrading event buildings like purple hats and purple golems that are just languishing in my inventory. How about a trade in the academy, any 3 for any one I want, or, for an instant upgrade in chapters for an event building I did build?

Aritra

Anything in your inventory can be converted to spell fragments in your magic academy. You can then use them to craft something you want.
This is true, but I interpreted the request to be looking more along the lines of a recipe wherein multiple artifacts could be used to craft a different (or universal) artifact. (please correct me, @Twisteye, if I'm wrong, and/or elaborate)

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
This is true, but I interpreted the request to be looking more along the lines of a recipe wherein multiple artifacts could be used to craft a different (or universal) artifact. (please correct me, @Twisteye, if I'm wrong, and/or elaborate)
That was my interpretation too. Twist, Inno has already made it clear that universal artifacts are not in our future, at least our near future, anyway. Maybe years from now they will revisit that, I don't know, but don't expect that anytime soon, unfortunately. I personally think it would be a great idea.

Twisteye

Anything in your inventory can be converted to spell fragments in your magic academy. You can then use them to craft something you want.
Not sure about you, but I am swamped in frags from the spire already. I have 10 pages of out of date buildings to frag. I thought event relics could have a more useful purpose.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
On the other hand I'm thinking that converting a set of artifacts to a single one of another type might be closer to the mark here. 3 hats for a Gollum may be easier to accept than 3 hats for a universal artifact of some kind. Or 3 Gollums for a ? In other words, make the trades specific as they did in the coldfire artifacts for the ?? (I forget what it was, but somebody will remember).

A specific trade of X type for Y type might be a good idea and actually give a nod to the players continuous request for for something to do with those unusable (except for making unneeded spell fragments) artifacts gathering dust in inventory.

AJ

Twisteye

As I replied to Blue-Iris, I don't need frags, for like, ever. But I have a full page of hats and golems and flowers and candy that just sit there and do nothing. They had a 3 for 1 deal during the coldfire event that was somewhat useful, and they should expand the idea, imo. I thought the idea of turning them into a chapter upgrade for an event building had merit.

Twisteye

On the other hand I'm thinking that converting a set of artifacts to a single one of another type might be closer to the mark here. 3 hats for a Gollum may be easier to accept than 3 hats for a universal artifact of some kind. Or 3 Gollums for a ? In other words, make the trades specific as they did in the coldfire artifacts for the ?? (I forget what it was, but somebody will remember).

A specific trade of X type for Y type might be a good idea and actually give a nod to the players continuous request for for something to do with those unusable (except for making unneeded spell fragments) artifacts gathering dust in inventory.

AJ
Consider the event building chapter upgrade?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Consider the event building chapter upgrade?

I think that would be okay, but you might think of it in terms of RR spells instead. So many RR spells each artifact would work about the same and be a bit more flexible since the coding for knowing which event building upgrade you would like in exchange for your artifact(s) would be a lot more.

AJ

Yogi Dave

First, I presume you mean artifacts for the evolving buildings. If I'm wrong, please let me know and disregard this post. That idea has been talked about many times in many slightly varying forms. You should read Xelenia's post in the Ideas and Suggestions Forum Guide. The link is to her post where she talks about why the developers reject the concept of Universal Artifacts.

Twisteye

First, I presume you mean artifacts for the evolving buildings. If I'm wrong, please let me know and disregard this post. That idea has been talked about many times in many slightly varying forms. You should read Xelenia's post in the Ideas and Suggestions Forum Guide. The link is to her post where she talks about why the developers reject the concept of Universal Artifacts.
I am going to look into that after I finish this reply. I wasn't referring to universal Artifacts so much as just a way to utilize the ones left from previous events which are now wasted space.