• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Unusual number appearing in the culture tab of the build menu.

Pheryll

Set Designer
When hovering over a culture building in the build menu from the fairy chapter or later there is a weird number in roman numerals (from I to IV) appearing on the top right corner of the description provided when you hover over the building with a mouse. The number does not seem to be a ranking system and the icon that surrounds the number is mostly used in chapter delineation. Any idea what this number represents?

zgqJB2G.jpg

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Went and looked and you're right, it's on every single hover pop-up window for culture from fairies onward. And they do look like the chapter icons and seem to only go from I to IV (from what I saw, didn't study each one) and randomly, not in any orderly fashion. Beats me what they are.
**Yep, there's Sami, being absolutely no help**​

Pheryll

Set Designer
These numbers do appear also on the settlement tab in a way that makes much more sense (again starting at the fairy chapter). Day farm is 1, night farm is 2, and with each guest race the buildings that require portal linkage (of some kind) are numbered from using the I to IV convention.

Archlist

I think they are simply meant to indicate the chapter in which all these buildings become available, but for some reason they were assigned wrong values.

Later edit: On closer inspection, there is a distinct pattern to the labels on the culture items too: the sequence goes I, II, I, I, I, III, IV, II, II, II for the buildings of each chapter. The streets, on the contrary, just go from 'IV' for Woodelves to the 'Fairy symbol' for Elementals.

Last edited: