• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update 1.105 Discussion

Nightguest

Ex-Team Member
Hey there everyone,

The next update for Elvenar has been announced - version 1.105, so as always please use this thread to discuss this upcoming update.
You can find the list of changes HERE.

Thank you to everyone for your feedback,

qaccy

Hopefully nobody gets unnecessarily excited over the new AW levels. As evidenced by the fact that the Sanctuary/Monastery did not receive additional levels, many of the bonuses that still increase with levels 31+ are the ones that players generally aren't raising their AWs for. Bonuses that affect military strength, culture, population, and decay rates are all off the table here. But don't worry, you can still increase your Dragon Abbey to get more mana when you use a spell, or your Golden Abyss to collect a few more coins!

Inno continues with its 2020 new year's resolution of completely stamping out power creep in Elvenar by 2021. In keeping with this trend, the next set of additional AW levels will probably see bonuses start to decrease!

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Hopefully nobody gets unnecessarily excited over the new AW levels. As evidenced by the fact that the Sanctuary/Monastery did not receive additional levels, many of the bonuses that still increase with levels 31+ are the ones that players generally aren't raising their AWs for. Bonuses that affect military strength, culture, population, and decay rates are all off the table here. But don't worry, you can still increase your Dragon Abbey to get more mana when you use a spell, or your Golden Abyss to collect a few more coins!

Inno continues with its 2020 new year's resolution of completely stamping out power screep in Elvenar by 2021. In keeping with this trend, the next set of additional AW levels will probably see bonuses start to decrease!

Hey, gotta have some way to make the push accounts more visible, as those will be the ones most likely to go past level 30, regardless of bonuses.

Deleted User - 3932582

Last edited by a moderator:

qaccy

Hey, gotta have some way to make the push accounts more visible, as those will be the ones most likely to go past level 30, regardless of bonuses.

More visible to what end, though? It's not like Inno does anything about them...and it doesn't matter what other players think about them either.

EDIT: Definitely amusing to see that the costs for level 31+ are the same for every AW. Golden Abyss and Simia Sapiens having the same upgrade costs just doesn't make sense at all! You guys took the time to make sure certain bonuses didn't increase with these new levels or that they increased more slowly, but couldn't bother to make the costs fit each AW as the initial 30 levels do? Seems lazy and kinda spiteful to me.

Last edited:

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
For some reason I no longer get the option to copy or paste into the message box or the chat box in game!! Why would you guys remove that option after it took 3 years for us to get it in the first place!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad: Not impressed!

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Sir Squirrel
I think there's more going on than even our mods know about right now that's causing odd things to happen throughout the game. The most obvious one was the log in issue. Those resurfaced earlier today though it was not on as wide a basis as before. There have also been some other odd things popping up: Recipes that were officially removed from crafting by Inno are showing up again. They were removed before the reduction to crafting costs, and are appearing with the old costs so I doubt they intentionally brought them back. Now, the copy/paste issues. There's been a couple others in the past couple days I can't remember right now, lol. It just looks to me (as someone who knows nothing about development/system administration, lol!) like there's a lot going on.
@Nightguest
As we encounter these small (in the overall scope of the problem) oddities/glitches/bugs should we have a central thread to report them here on the forums? It might help reduce the volume of support tickets that only serve the purpose of passing on the info to devs/sys admins who I'm assuming are working on whatever it is that's causing this.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
There is a messed up page after a battle in the spire as well ! I am sure this was probably reported in beta. So I wont bother reporting it as a bug, but will post it here instead.
spirescreen.jpg