• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update 1.108 discussion

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Among the removed Recipes are the Stage 1 versions of all Evolving Buildings except for the four Phoenixes (Aureate, Fire, Storm, and Coldfire), as well as the recently released Festive May Tree.

This does not seem to be accurate, as my Beta city got a brown bear to craft just today and we have had this change active for a while now.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
This does not seem to be accurate, as my Beta city got a brown bear to craft just today and we have had this change active for a while now.
The referenced update won't be applied for two more days. It's coming July 9th Edit: missed beta reference

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The referenced update won't be applied for two more days. It's coming July 9th

I said Beta city. We have been on 1.109 over there for over a week now and this was part of that, or even before that, since nothing about 1.109 was ever posted to the Beta forums.