• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update 1.125 discussion

Nightguest

Ex-Team Member
Any thoughts about v1.125?
Let us know here!

Before anyone asks, yes we have made sure that your...passionate thoughts on AR have been properly forwarded to everyone else on the Elvenar team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kekune

I haven't seen this in release notes, but today upon logging in I got a "daily gift." I had a pop-up notification, and a chest to open in the shop. I received some elixir, and now have a timer counting down to the next game day when I assume I'll have a new chest to open. I'm curious what else will be in those chests.

Iyapo1

I also got a daily gift in my alt but not in my main or its other city.
20210317_073550.jpg

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The new daily gift is only on mobile right now. Also, I got one in my Live city, but not my Beta city yet. And on top of that, I think this attempt to add a daily gift that you have to collect through the diamond shop is causing the browser version of the game to freeze. I tried in both my cities and the same thing happened both times. @Nightguest @helya I am surprised there are not a ton of bug reports about this already, as right now it is impossible to buy diamonds in the browser version of the game.

Kekune

The shop has frozen in one of my cities too. I see an alert that there's a gift, but I can't actually reach it.