• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update Elvanar Error/Issue?

NastySavage

Today I tried to play Elvanar and got my version of the game is outdated, please update. So I go to playstore and there's no update (it just says play or uninstall). So, being a veteran of these types of issues I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. That didn't work.Because I can't update itI can't send an error report in game. Is this an issue? All I wanted to do was play tournament in beta.

Sprite1313

Today I tried to play Elvanar and got my version of the game is outdated, please update. So I go to playstore and there's no update (it just says play or uninstall). So, being a veteran of these types of issues I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. That didn't work.Because I can't update itI can't send an error report in game. Is this an issue? All I wanted to do was play tournament in beta.
Beta is currently down for mobile. You can still play in browser.

Ibison

Some have said you can just delete data and cache and then long into live. I had to delete elvenar app reinstall and then login to live server. Do not go to beta as it will screw you up again. Answer in beta forums was we would have to wait at least the weekend for a fix.

NastySavage

Good afternoon all. Here is what is and isn't. Beta is down on mobile and on web browser. For some reason mobile defaults to you need to update Elvanar before I try to login even for live world now. However, live is accessable on browser (for me at least). So much for trying to play on beta server to play tournament. So, I guess, it's safe to say, Inno is aware of the issue.

Sweetp

Ex-Team Member
After speaking with the CM of Beta, for unknown reasons not all mobile devices were updated at once.
We are sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused. You can expect the situation to be resolved by the week of the 15th.
If you still experience this issue after next weeks end, please open a ticket to Beta Support

NastySavage

P.S. did the clear game cache thing too (on Android mobile device), still same issue about updating (then get to playstore and no update available, just has play or uninstall options). Thanks Sweetp, just a heads up, for me it's mobile and web browser (on the accessing beta).

Last edited: