• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update v.1.126 discussion thread

Silver Lady

The ’Start All‘ manufactories of the same type at the same level is nice, but I wish it would started ALL manufactories of the same type regardless of level.

hvariidh gwendrot

so the mass factories production start is just an app update ? and how long have main hall visits stacked up vs each visit needs to be cleared to get the coin ?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
and how long have main hall visits stacked up vs each visit needs to be cleared to get the coin ?

Always? you can't collect more than what your main hall can hold, but as many people at one time can help it as want to. The big difference is when the main hall is upgrading. App players can still help an upgrading hall, while browser players never can.

hvariidh gwendrot

i know i have had multiple visits to my M hall and only collected 1 amount worth of visits till recently .. should have sent support a ticket i guess lol

Soleil Nightbloom

The auto set feature for my factories just became available to me and I play on my iPad so this may be true for mobile players :)

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I am loving the start all box in manufacturing. Thank you very much Elvenar! It was so nice to not have to do a click fest this morning. It is a really positive game changer IMO :cool:

The cleaned up menus seem more professional too.

ekarat

I really like the summary of crafting resources at the top for the web version -- it's got everything I could want, except royal restoration spells.

But I especially appreciate being able to see how many blueprints I have.

Kekune

The ’Start All‘ manufactories of the same type at the same level is nice, but I wish it would started ALL manufactories of the same type regardless of level.
I actually (mostly) like that it doesn't. During an FA, it'll be nice to control the lvl1 factories separate from the big ones. Definitely requires care while your main factories are at multiple levels, though.

Aritra

I really like the summary of crafting resources at the top for the web version -- it's got everything I could want, except royal restoration spells.

But I especially appreciate being able to see how many blueprints I have.
I believe it did have RRs for a bit, but it was buggy so they took it down (prior to this most recent update, not sure when it was specifically). I presume they're working out what went wrong and hopefully it will be put back at the next update.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
The ability to star all factories is really nice to have. And i actually like the fact that it only applies to factories of that type and level. Considering inno said we would not ever get this feature because of the fact that higher level factories change some of there productions.. i consider the fact that they managed to find a way to do this as pretty great.

To be honest... id like that level only feature to be applied to level 1 workshops as well. When i make a bunch of them for FA, i would like to be able to set them all at once, without it starting my main higher lvl factories. - Especially since they gave us that boost of time for breweries from workshops at lvl 1-2.

Last FA i had 50 lvl 1 workshops and 10 lvl 21 ws. Setting the 50 lvl 1's to a 2min brewers and setting the lvl 21 to 5 min brewers messes up my count. I usually have to try and remember to set my 10 lvl 21 ws manually to something longer, and then set the 50 ws with the 'set all'.
While i inderstand ppl probably wouldnt want 'every' lvl to be separated for workshops... i think level 1 workshops only have a separate starting time would be a nice help to ppl like me.