• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update v1.111 Discussions

DeletedUser22466

what have u done with graphics? I cant see my whole city. Part of it dissappears as I move the mouse. I need a whole sight of the city!!!

DeletedUser19564

I have same issue. With reduced screen display (I use 75%), the right side and bottom disappear. It's HORRIBLE. Also, the sort on the player search box (from Ranking Points) is messed up.

DeletedUser21570

I have the same display issue. There is a post in the bugs on this. If you use 100% screen display that will go away. I am just dealing with it as I strongly prefer not to use 100% - hence having mine at 67% so I can see more of my city at one time. :)

I'm choosing, for now, to view it as some "Elvenar Magic" that my buildings magically disappear and reappear as I move about the screen. But I'd sill like it fixed.

DeletedUser15646

I'm having the same issue! Also, I can collect from buildings when I can't see them. TIA

Deleted User - 3932582

This is a known issue. It has been reported on Beta, not fixed, and yet they still deployed it to all live servers. You can either reset browser zoom to 100%, switch back to Flash or just suffer for unknown period of time. Inno's official position is that they "don't support browser zoom levels other than 100%".

DeletedUser19564

And be careful tomorrow harvesting production for badges. I just harvested production from an unseen manufactury while trying to navigate in my partially invisible city

DeletedUser21570

So, the game is rendered miserable to play. 100% zoom makes the city too large to manage efficiently and less than 100% is no longer supported by the developers. Nice to know they care so much about the playing community, who last time I checked, I don't know, make their paychecks possible? LOL

I'd like to know what of the changes in this last update made it so they no longer support it as I have been using my browser at less than 100% zoom since I became I think a chapter 2 city - whenever it was my full city no longer fit on the screen at 100%. I then found I actually liked it better - if I want to see the animations I'll zoom in. But that is at least 1.5 going on 2 years now.

Risen Malchiah

This is a known issue. It has been reported on Beta, not fixed, and yet they still deployed it to all live servers. You can either reset browser zoom to 100%, switch back to Flash or just suffer for unknown period of time. Inno's official position is that they "don't support browser zoom levels other than 100%".
Makes me wonder what the point of beta is when known issues aren't fixed before going live. I've been playing Flash this whole time (even though I am forced to activate it *every* time I load the game throughout the day). The HTML version is just way too laggy and glitchy. I hope it gets a massive overhaul before the end of the year.

Kekune

I discovered I can now access AW donations directly from mail on mobile. First of all, YAY! Thanks for implementing something everyone wanted! Second, when did this happen? I'm not seeing it in recent release notes. Does it work on PC, too?

NightshadeCS

I discovered I can now access AW donations directly from mail on mobile. First of all, YAY! Thanks for implementing something everyone wanted! Second, when did this happen? I'm not seeing it in recent release notes. Does it work on PC, too?
No, it does not work on PC. :(:(:(:(:(:(

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
It’s working great in the kp swap threads. Open a message sent by a member and tap on their message. You should get a choice to copy the message or give ancient wonder help. Selecting ancient wonder takes you to the sender’s AWs. Closing the AW window takes you back to the message. Edit: This method worked on the mobile version.

michmarc

It looks like there was an update to the way the research tree looks like last night. The color scheme for completed research has this sickly yellow-green tinge over it. I'm not sure if I have a moss/algae problem or if someone pee'd all over my research.

Am I the only one that finds the new color scheme nauseating?