• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update v1.111 Discussions

Iamaita

I don’t like it either. I play on mobile, so not only is the color unappealing, but the layout change is awful. They changed the small circles to large rectangles. It’s much harder to track progress and see what’s coming up at a glance. You have to scroll a lot. The little circles looked much nicer and you could see so much more at once. The detail pop up when you click each item also changed and not for the better. For some reason other members of my fellowship have not been subjected to these changes.

This is what it looks like now:
IMG_0030.jpg IMG_0029.jpg

(Please don't judge me for changing my mind in the middle of researching one thing lol)

Last edited:

Black watch

"The impact of regular and premium Expansions in the difficulty calculations for the Spire of Eternity has been reduced. Premium Expansions have had their impact reduced even more than regular Expansions."

Apparently, that reductions was so small, leveling one AW basically erased what benefit might have been there. They could have done a lot better. As it stands as far as I'm concerned, the time it took for them to write the code was a waste of time.

Blindsider66

I noticed the updates to the research section today as well. That shade of green will become hard on the eyes in no time. The graphics however are better since it displays everything gained on the outside of the tab with more detail, which is a bonus. Down side would be, longer time reading in that nasty green color.

Fayeanne

My first thought when I saw the new research screen was: "Where did my button go??"

(I confess that very briefly I thought it was a display bug that was preventing the buttons from showing up...)

Ravensdttr

I still have yet to see the update reflected in my main account (this one.) However, when I logged into my account as Sorensensdttr, this update was reflected in all of my worlds. I personally like the update. I just wish I could actually see it in this account!