• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update v1.112 Discussions

Pheryll

Set Designer
Guest Races - Guest Race Portals with queued productions, like the Senate in the Embassies Chapter, now allow for productions to be discarded if the storage of a specific capped Guest Race Good is full. This allows the building to function properly, even if such a production was finished.

Great change. I always kept an eye on the limits, so I never ran into this problem, but I would be very irritated if I had to sell and rebuild and reupgrade the Senate because I was producing too many statutes, and my supporting buildings were out of draft laws so that they would be unable to function well until after the Senate issue was resolved.

michmarc

The Fellowship Progress and Provinces overview for the Tournaments have been merged into one window, and are now easily accessible via tabs.

You forgot to make space for those fancy tabs though. I see the last province on the list overlaps the navigation arrows used to flip between pages.