• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update v1.116 discussion thread

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Hello Humans and Elves!

v1.116 has just been announced here.
Please use this thread to discuss the changes.

As always, we appreciate your feedback.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
  • Tournaments - The Province overview for Tournaments no longer skips back to the first page after a minute has passed but instead remembers its position and stays on the page you selected until you close the overview again.

thank you
thank you
thank you

( and btw. perhaps you were speaking colloquially because it was much shorter than a minute )

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
You can use the arrow keys to pan around the city? :oops:

Don't I wish. I tried to set my android emulator to do this as it would help so much in neighborhood visits, but was unable to get it to work for left and right (though the scroll wheel works for up and down). Maybe it would be a good suggestion? Perhaps CTRL+arrow means move screen in that direction?

AJ

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Don't I wish. I tried to set my android emulator to do this as it would help so much in neighborhood visits, but was unable to get it to work for left and right (though the scroll wheel works for up and down). Maybe it would be a good suggestion? Perhaps CTRL+arrow means move screen in that direction?

AJ

Arrow keys work inside the city, but never have on the world map.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Just tested. Arrows work to pan in the world map but not in the city on my Firefox on a PC (Html and Flash)
Arrows don't work in either city or world on my Android device

One of the hallmarks of good programming is consistency across devices. Sadly, while I think the devs are definitely moving in the right direction with the game, it's still lacking in this particular case. Hopefully they'll get this fixed(?) and add the same quick visit features to the PC that they have in the android. I only use my android device for visits because it's so easy.

AJ

Yogi Dave

I was excited to read arrow keys worked on the city. Thought I'd learned something new. Disappointed to learn that they don't, at least for me. I certainly hope the fix gets fixed. Can't count how many times I've thought I was dragging the city only to find out I'd clicked on something collectable and wiped out goods in tiny town waiting for the right quest or to badge in the FA.

LisaMV

"Tournaments - The Province overview for Tournaments no longer skips back to the first page after a minute has passed but instead remembers its position and stays on the page you selected until you close the overview again."

I must have had my rose-colored glasses on when reading this, since I was ecstatic that they had fixed the "always go back to page 1" thing... but alas! When doing provinces on the 2nd page, after the new, convenient 'one click' #9 province is done, and you are ready for province #10 - BAM you are on p.1 again. So it is click to do, click to accept, click to open tourney, click to get on p2 to start the next one. OMG if you have 3 or 4 pages of provinces, even more clicks!

This was such a no-brainer fix, I assumed thay had done it. Sadly, no.