• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update v1.119 Discussion thread

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Is anyone else experiencing a negative impact on the mobile game display since the update? The game display on my Pixel 4 no longer goes edge-to-edge on my screen. The display is much smaller, leaving lots of "blank space" on either side. The change was very jarring when I first opened the game after the update and I still can't get used it. Also, it just sucks. Phones are already working with limited display space. Another player in my FS has encountered this issue, using a Samsung Galaxy S8. Another member is not experiencing this issue with an LG V20.

The issue can be seen in the picture below. The game display and my keyboard used to be the same size. Now you can see how much the game display has decreased since the update.

I have cleared my cache. I have uninstalled the game and re-installed it. All to no avail. :( (the only advice given from support)

I don't see anything referenced in the release notes, but this issue presented immediately after the update.

Am I alone in my misery??

View attachment 8770
Did you update your device? It may be a change in the keyboard display is forcing the game to take less room. Just an idea.

AJ