• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update v1.120 Discussion thread

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
The first update of 2021 - v 1.120 has been announced here!

Please use this thread to discuss the changes!

Iyapo1

• Ancient Wonders - When cancelling the construction of an Ancient Wonder while it is not connected to a street, all inserted Runes are now properly reinstated, so that it can be built again.
Does this still allow the rune wheel to be cleared by selling the wonder after it is built?

Aritra

• Ancient Wonders - When cancelling the construction of an Ancient Wonder while it is not connected to a street, all inserted Runes are now properly reinstated, so that it can be built again.
Does this still allow the rune wheel to be cleared by selling the wonder after it is built?
I thought it already did this. If you cancel while under construction, the runes remain -- meaning, won't be cleared you intended to farm the runes, which is a good thing, so that if you change your mind about constructing something you do want, you don't lose anything. If you don't cancel, and sell upon completion, then you get to clear the rune wheel. Or do I misunderstand the change? The part I don't follow is about the "not connected to a street" part...

Aritra

"Chat - Made sure that timestamps of chat messages are now following regular time rather than fantasy time again."

I know time passes differently here, but what is the "fantasy time" this is referring to?
Apparently I missed this and now I'm awfully curious.

LordVorKon

I thought it already did this. If you cancel while under construction, the runes remain -- meaning, won't be cleared you intended to farm the runes, which is a good thing, so that if you change your mind about constructing something you do want, you don't lose anything. If you don't cancel, and sell upon completion, then you get to clear the rune wheel. Or do I misunderstand the change? The part I don't follow is about the "not connected to a street" part...

It probably does. My reading is that the bug was specifically when the Wonder was disconnected from a street.

LordVorKon

• More guidance was added to the build menu, to show which Manufactories should be considered for construction first. This is done by highlighting Manufactories producing Boosted Goods. Furthermore, a confirmation message was added for those trying to build Unboosted Manufactories. This aims to help inexperienced players focus on essential buildings first and foremost.

And not coincidentally, annoy the stuffing out of anyone trying to build a shantytown for the next FA, no doubt.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
"Chat - Made sure that timestamps of chat messages are now following regular time rather than fantasy time again."

I know time passes differently here, but what is the "fantasy time" this is referring to?
I suspect that this was fixed with a hot patch. There was a stretch where chat times were all over the map, around when the Winter Magic event was launched.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
There is an issue for Flash players that displays all of their messages as from1970