• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update v1.121 discussion thread

Aritra

Ugh, that sounds like a pain for FA setup if it's for every single factory. Maybe it turns off at higher levels? I hope I hope I hope I hope...
I don't know what you're talking about. I don't see a post before or anything in the announcement that seems to fit. Are there more changes described somewhere other than the announcement post (linked above by helya)?

Kekune

I don't know what you're talking about. I don't see a post before or anything in the announcement that seems to fit. Are there more changes described somewhere other than the announcement post (linked above by helya)?
Yes... there was a post above about a warning/ confirmation box for building unboosted factories. I didn't quote it to spare soggy a useless notification, and I was too lazy to go quote the original post, and now I make no sense. :)

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
Tried a non boosted factory in a chapter 6 city. The notice appears but there is an option to turn off further notices.
Edit: Turned off the future notifications and tried a different non boosted factory, no notification appeared.
Edit 2: Tried a different city and it had been turned off there too. Went to beta and had to turn that one off separately. :)

Last edited: