• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update v1.122 discussion thread

Mizpah2

I have a problem with at least two areas of this upgrade.

1. I don't have a problem with decreasing upper level main halls. I do have a problem with decreasing lower level main halls. They are the ones who need the coins the most. They need to be left the same or increased, not decreased. Many players depend on those coins because their completed research does not allow them to make enough goods for trade, thus they wind up trading with the wholesaler.

2. Here again, you're helping the bigger cities; but, what about the little guy? Their production needs to be increased as well. Those cities are having a tough time making enough goods to trade. Increase their goods. The upper level buildings are producing enough.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
2. Here again, you're helping the bigger cities; but, what about the little guy? Their production needs to be increased as well. Those cities are having a tough time making enough goods to trade. Increase their goods. The upper level buildings are producing enough.

This has nothing to do with Inno just feeling like upping the production. There was a bug/glitch related to this reported on the Beta forum and then fixed. The tier 2 factories at levels 28-31 were producing incorrect amounts and the new amounts are what they should have always been producing.

Deleted User - 1178646

I have a problem with at least two areas of this upgrade.

1. I don't have a problem with decreasing upper level main halls. I do have a problem with decreasing lower level main halls. They are the ones who need the coins the most. They need to be left the same or increased, not decreased. Many players depend on those coins because their completed research does not allow them to make enough goods for trade, thus they wind up trading with the wholesaler.

I need my coins as well lol.
Spire ain't cheap.

Mizpah2

This has nothing to do with Inno just feeling like upping the production. There was a bug/glitch related to this reported on the Beta forum and then fixed. The tier 2 factories at levels 28-31 were producing incorrect amounts and the new amounts are what they should have always been producing.

If that is the case, perhaps they should have placed it under bug fixes instead of balancing.

qaccy

Yes! I came here to say that the best change wasn't even listed, lol. Mobile trader now has a fellowship filter. Fantastic, much- needed improvement!
What? Yes it is. Right there at the bottom of the mobile section of the changelog.

Anyway, is there a bug with this update or was there another undocumented change? I don't seem to be able to 'leave' fellowship messages anymore. Or rather, I can, but as soon as someone replies to a message I get it back in my inbox. Kind of annoying since I don't participate in KP chains but now I can't remove them from my inbox since they'll be right back in as soon as someone posts in them.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I don't seem to be able to 'leave' fellowship messages anymore. Or rather, I can, but as soon as someone replies to a message I get it back in my inbox.
We're working on a "compromise" for this, which should hopefully be added to the next update. We're hoping to change it so that group messages can be permanently deleted, and messages between 2 players will revive if someone replies. Nothing is guaranteed until it's announced in the release notes, so don't shoot me if it doesn't happen the next update!

qaccy

You are correct in that it was added later. It was brought up in the Beta Spoilers page as missing and then the original post was edited to include it.
But...the announcement makes no mention of there being an edit. Compare to the 1.117 update announcement, which does include a note that it was edited in the lower-right corner of the post. Doesn't that mean it went up as-is and hasn't been changed since it was posted?