• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update v1.123 discussion thread

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
When does it become work? I've been playing for a year and I enjoy it... :cool:

Yep, I have been playing for 4 1/2 years and I still enjoy it. Sure, there are small aspects of some of the guest races that are a pain, but overall the game is still enjoyable. And it is a challenge, the way it was always meant to be. If some people want everything easier and want their hand held for everything, then they should find a simpler game.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
No, it's not; it's in ElvenArchitect files too, but never saw it in game, so I was wondering if I've missed something in the past...

Looking at the info over there, I sort of remember it. This one and two others had their info and pics, I think, leaked onto the Beta forum, but as far as I remember, never showed up in the game. The three buildings are either special prize buildings given out to contest winners, like the Gravity Inn was, or maybe they could only be gotten by spending real money for them.

MizzFaith

Thanks a lot for your answer! Yeah, I see that thread in Beta forum but I'm still puzzled because I never saw one of those 3 buildings neither in game (both here and Beta, as prize or special offer) nor in Facebook or Instagram official pages as contest reward. No one seems to have infoes and it's weird.

Silver Lady

Have yall figured out the fact that elvenar is not the enjoyment it was? That it has become work?

I took some time off a couple years ago because I could feel myself burning out...and then came back to the game and have been enjoying it ever since.

I’ve been playing for coming up to 2 years and I found the same as @AtaguS. If I start to feel burned out I take off anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks and then I’m ready to go again. I admit there are a few things that bug me but overall I find the game really enjoyable and it keeps me thinking. I really like that it’s not PvP so I don’t have to worry that my cities will be ransacked when I take my mini-breaks.

neeronie

Update v1.123 has been announced here!

Please use this thread to discuss the changes!
I like the changes to tournament. I am frustrated by the changes to Spire. What a great idea it was to add the Phoenix Artifacts but then throw a wet blanket on it when the % of the chance to win one is at 5% and then a big 10% for most smaller cities since it is very difficult for them to get to higher levels. Blah, Humbug

Henroo

Oh Wise One
The offer to buy a Sorcerer's Hut just popped up for me. $19.99. It is a 3x3 building. Every 20 hours it will produce either: 10 Royal Restoration, 1 Blueprint, or a 14 hour time booster. The downside is that the building expires after 10 days.