• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update v1.124 discussion

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I'm confused o_O about the bolded part of this:
  • Phoenix Artifacts - When starting production of a specific amount of Phoenix Artifacts, combined with cancelling said production, it was possible that the game displayed the number of Coldfire Artifacts in the overview wrong. This has been fixed.
Where can I start and/or cancel production of Phoenix Artifacts?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
  • Phoenix Artifacts - When starting production of a specific amount of Phoenix Artifacts, combined with cancelling said production, it was possible that the game displayed the number of Coldfire Artifacts in the overview wrong. This has been fixed.

If might be an old glitch from last year's Phoenix event, when you could convert the artifacts back and forth. And this is just saying it was fixed in time for the next Phoenix event that will start soon?

Pheryll

Set Designer
If might be an old glitch from last year's Phoenix event, when you could convert the artifacts back and forth. And this is just saying it was fixed in time for the next Phoenix event that will start soon?

The implementation that was done erred conservatively. If you began a recipe of exchange and then cancelled it, you would not be able to use the same artifacts to restart the recipe until you logged out and back in. Those artifacts would not be displayed in your total as being immediately returned; logging out and then back in would fix the display issue and give you the ability to use those artifacts.

Silver Lady

I have a friend who plays on an iPad Pro and he’s told me after the update the RR spot in the resource window is no longer there and the animations on all his existing builds that had animations before the update have stopped. I’m going hold off downloading the update to see if he gets anything back from support.

ElfGunn

Will we be able to exchange artifacts for Moonstone components? And vice versa?

DeletedUser24282

Since the new update, I'm finding the game slow to load, show images and switch locations. I'm playing on pc with Chrome v. 89.0.4389.72. Yesterday all was quick and smooth, today...no. Is anyone else noticing a problem?

Sprite1313

Since the new update, I'm finding the game slow to load, show images and switch locations. I'm playing on pc with Chrome v. 89.0.4389.72. Yesterday all was quick and smooth, today...no. Is anyone else noticing a problem?

I was having trouble staying connected to the servers earlier; my game kept freezing and reloading. I haven't had any issues for the last few hours.

DeletedUser24282

The new relic layout in the main hall is a disaster. It's cluttered, confusing and different in every city. The old layout was easy to absorb in a glance and standard across cities, regardless of boosted goods. The new layout requires hunting for a particular good, buried among too much info and calculating the relics still needed. This was definitely not user-tested. Sometimes simpler is better. Please don't "fix" what's working.

Silver Lady

The new relic layout in the main hall is a disaster. It's cluttered, confusing and different in every city. The old layout was easy to absorb in a glance and standard across cities, regardless of boosted goods.

The relic layout hasn’t changed on the app only in the browser version. I don’t find it (browser version of MH relic layout) either particularly cluttered or confusing, I rather like the new browser version and I wonder when it’ll make it to the app.

Edited to clarify app vrs. browser.

Last edited:

jesikrey

Yes! this morning it was horrible trying to get on, so many error messages and it slowed down my production pick up.