• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

update v1.134 discussion

qaccy

Still waiting for Armories to get the 'set all productions' option on the browser version. Even if I'm the only player who cares, I'm gonna keep bringing it up until it happens!

Laochra

I just updated my laptop & now I keep getting an error message when I try to load Elvenar. FoE loads without issue, so I am not understanding the complication.

Tanum

I just updated my laptop & now I keep getting an error message when I try to load Elvenar. FoE loads without issue, so I am not understanding the complication.
Which browser are you using?
Have you tried a different browser?
And what's the error?

Laochra

I use Opera on my home PC & laptop. I'm currently on my pc & it works perfectly well. I am thinking it may be something to do with my laptop being ancient. I recently pulled it out of the backpack (after it sitting for a couple of years), dusted it off & started playing Elvenar again. Then I remembered that I had several years' worth of updates to do. Once everything was completely updated, it didn't want to load Elvenar anymore. It can't be on Inno's end, because my FoE game loads just fine. I am not near my laptop at the moment, so I can not look up the exact error code it gives me. It had said something about needing hardware acceleration, but in my Opera settings, this is already turned on. I have confirmed that it is running HMTL5.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Laochra
Last fall there was an issue that had to do with hardware acceleration in older machines with Chromium Based browsers. I didn't really understand it, but I don't think it was an issue that Inno could fix as it had to do with the browser updates. I dug up a post that doesn't have a bunch of specific info in it, but there are links there to some threads that may help:
Chromium Browser bug