• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

update v1.135 discussion

iamthouth

Tetris Master
Any advice on multi-starts for Armories in the pc version? It is present in the mobile version already, but not on pc.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Just curious, what are multi-starts for Armories?

Same as the workshops and factories. The mobile app has had the check box for armories for what seems like months now. And the same for guest race production buildings.

@helya I was just arguing today with the Beta mods about the 1.135 update. They did not bother to post anything about it there, or the 1.136 update Beta just got today either, because they said there was not anything "important enough" to make a Release Note post for them. But I told them Live forums would get a post, no matter what they thought, and I am happy to see you made one. :)

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
@helya I was just arguing today with the Beta mods about the 1.135 update. They did not bother to post anything about it there, or the 1.136 update Beta just got today either, because they said there was not anything "important enough" to make a Release Note post for them. But I told them Live forums would get a post, no matter what they thought, and I am happy to see you made one. :)
There were a couple of major bug fixes for this update, for instance, the ancient Wonders granting 0 Ranking points. I'm surprised they wouldn't post anything. It must have been an oversite.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
There were a couple of major bug fixes for this update, for instance, the ancient Wonders granting 0 Ranking points. I'm surprised they wouldn't post anything. It must have been an oversite.

Yeah, "oversight." That's what we always called, uh, "unwilling to do the work" in our shop. Didn't clean the bathrooms? "Oversight." LOL (I really don't know if it was an oversight or not, but it struck me as funny. Appolgies to the devs if they take offense.)

AJ

OIM20

Awesome Hot Fix!! :D;)
For the regular quests, yes. I'm concerned about how this affects the event quests. I had one city where I was on #68, which is recorded in the bug thread. I went ahead and completed the task (but it didn't record it; see the screens in my first post there), then claimed the reward. Now it's offering to let me claim the reward for quest #69 without doing a thing.

Does the hotfix allow everyone to simply skip ahead in the event quests until today's quest (#70)?

Fayeanne

Does the hotfix allow everyone to simply skip ahead in the event quests until today's quest (#70)?

Not everyone. I have two cities that are not yet to #70 and for them only one event quest each (the current one) was auto-completed. The rest still have to be completed manually.

OIM20

Good to know. :) I'm waiting on support to let me know about my issue in Harandar. And I suppose we'll find out when quest #70 opens whether those cities waiting on it get the freebie there as well.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I was wondering what was going on. I suddenly had a bunch of quests automatically complete and wondered if I'd somehow completed them without knowing it or what. Apparently I got "lucky" and got credit for them. Sweet.

AJ

Huor

Just curious, the release notes mention changes for mobile, but the app has not shown up in the googly play store (at least for me)?

Alram

Flippers just flip
Just curious, the release notes mention changes for mobile, but the app has not shown up in the googly play store (at least for me)?
I got the update in the googly this morning but sometimes the updates don't show up for me until Sundays. :)

Dopeykr

The only time a one click sets all Factories to production run is when all the Factories are at the same level. Unlike the Workshops that doesn't care about levels.

Alram

Flippers just flip
I thought the one click worked on workshops because making supplies costs nothing. 5 minute costs the same as 24 hour no matter what level the workshop is.