• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

update v1.137 discussion

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Update v1.137 has been announced here.

Please use this thread to discuss the changes :)

Last edited:

Huor

"We are working on a brand new Feature to improve Fellowships for all levels! Stay tuned for more information soon!"

This sounds pretty cool. Looking forward to it!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
"We are working on a brand new Feature to improve Fellowships for all levels! Stay tuned for more information soon!"

This sounds pretty cool. Looking forward to it!

We on Beta have no clue if this will be tested there first or just go out to all servers at the same time. But a couple of images have leaked out and one of them looks like you are able to save overflow tournament points and apply them to the next tournament. For example, your fellowship completed all 10 chests and are 2000 points into the 11th chest at the end of the tournament. It looks like those extra 2000 points can be saved and added into either the next tournament or any future tournament, so that extra work does not go to waste. One of those images is on page 24 of the Beta thread.

OIM20

Certain Portals felt neglected and stopped showing productions after the App was minimized. We assured them it's nothing personal, and now they will do their job again.
thumbs-up_1f44d.png

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Update v1.137 has been announced here!

Please use this thread to discuss the changes!
Hey Helya
When did you go crazy with the exclamation points? It reminds me of a certain , ahm , person on the EN Forum who has been unhelpful with regards to the community spirit there.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
If you say something wrong and someone informs you it's wrong, that's not bullying. :rolleyes:
If @Lelanya didn't give you a blue ribbon and use kid gloves while doing it that's still not bullying.
When I changed your name to Derpy Spazzer after you proved yourself wrong, even that was just light teasing and IMO rather justified after you called out everyone else in that thread ;)
Maybe be a little less thin-skinned?

Last edited:

Dew Spinner

If you say something wrong and someone informs you it's wrong, that's not bullying. :rolleyes:
If @Lelanya didn't give you a blue ribbon and use kid gloves while doing it that's still not bullying.
When I changed your name to Derpy Spazzer after you proved yourself wrong, even that was just light teasing and IMO rather justified after you called out everyone else in that thread ;)
Maybe be a little less thin-skinned?
Of course you are going to defend something you participate in and condone others doing, no surprise there.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Funny, that you are talking about bullying! I am surprised that you don't use a nicer tone when you reply to other posters!
There is a huge difference, and if you have not waded in the muck that is the EN Forum lately you cannot imagine. Jack, Soggy and I have all had posts deleted when making Announcements on behalf of the spoilers lists we all create for y'all.