• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

update v1.137 discussion

Huor

I'm in the US and the attached is what I see in the google play store as I write this. Sure seems there may be something wrong somewhere if that should read 9/1 and version 1.137

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-05 6.49.28 PM-1.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-09-05 6.49.28 PM-1.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 96

OIM20

Google Play store, Elvenar app data, via Firefox Browser 91.0.2 (64-bit)
Google Play Store No 1137d.jpg
I've circled the update date and the current version in the "additional information" section. I've circled the name of the app and the global location (as well as the language) in the URL.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Edit: @helya - Do I need to formally file a ticket with support about this? It's not a bug in the game itself, so I'm not sure whether that's the correct step to take. Other than notifying you, I'm not sure how to get word to the person in charge of updating Google Play with the new version that it hasn't been done.
App updates, especially Android, go out in a phased release, so it won't be available to everyone at once. I will follow up in the morning to make sure there aren't any problems with the update though.

OIM20

App updates, especially Android, go out in a phased release, so it won't be available to everyone at once. I will follow up in the morning to make sure there aren't any problems with the update though.
Thank you! *puts out larger platters of noms*

Huor

Since I started playing in February the app update was always on Thursday. The last update slipped to Friday afternoon. This one I'm still waiting for. Very strange for sure.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Since I started playing in February the app update was always on Thursday. The last update slipped to Friday afternoon. This one I'm still waiting for. Very strange for sure.

Over the past couple of years, I have had app updates anywhere from a couple days before the browser got it's Thursday update to the Monday after. I just always thought everyone using Android got their update the same day.

Huor

The update came in over night/this morning! Going forward I won't get worried until an event says I can't play it because of the version.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-06 7.35.42 AM-2.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-09-06 7.35.42 AM-2.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 94