• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update v1.138 discussion

BrinDarby

you're missing the point ...
Bonsai Garden ... supplies/T1/T2/T3/mana/seeds
CH1/2, CH3/4, CH5/6, CH7/8, CH9/10, CH11+
It laggs 1 behind till CH9+

@least just like ManorSet , Moonestone 4x4 / 2x1 gave T2
to everyone ...... and before it wasn't even avail till CH3
when you earned it in Spire, now you can Craft on day 1....
ManaPlant, GumTree, & M-Gate ... are variable but the base
and ES was T2 for everyone......

its bad enough that every event bldgs laggs 2 CH behind,
but the advertizing that Inno sent out was that the Moonstone Library
( not endless scroll ) was changing to a T2+1.... They decided to change
both, yet on the base, they downgraded it.... thats not what they announced
and for as long as the set has been around it gave T2 to CH3 players.....
If ur gonna downgrade it, do that for CH 1/2 players who can't play Spire,
but just like Manor Set gives T1/2/3 for ALL chapter players, so too should
the Moonestone 4x4 & ES 2x1 ..... give T2+ ......

StarLoad

you're missing the point ...
...TLDR
No the point is that YOU created the problem by Stopping and not Growing past ch 3/4. YOUR complaints are only about how it affects you long term because you do not grow. Just stop the Whining and accept that this is the way it is if YOU refuse to grow your city.

Rp44

helya, thank you so much for checking on this! I must admit that I am disappointed also. For those of us who choose, for whatever reason, to hang out in the lower chapters, this is a hard pill to swallow, especially since everything seemed to indicate that the library would still provide T2 goods after the change. Time for a possible reassessment of production (though not progression) and if the CC and spell fragments are worth the space the library takes.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Well, if I want to rant and rave, I cry foul that because of the glut of scrolls I disenchanted all Moonstone Library buildings. I just have too many pages of accumulated building inventory. It seemed like a good idea at the time. :oops: So If some of the above holds true then in my case they are damaging my Chapter 18 city since I have no idea which parts of the set I will be able to gain now. I mean, why would it be my responsibility that I considered the set basically of no value but now I am gipped out of the benefit I see with the update until I figure out how to get the parts. Boo Hoo! :eek:

I hope it is obvious that I am being facetious :rolleyes: It is now my responsibility to adapt to the change and figure out how to get what I want! So, are any of the pieces of the set still in the Spire? And/or are all of the parts in the MA rotation to craft? I did already craft the 4x4 Library.

BrinDarby

@Deborah M ,
all 5 pieces are now craftable in your MA, now its 1 to a customer tho.
None are offered as prizes in the Spire anymore.

Now that its been changed, I personally see no reason not to put
it back into the Spire where it belongs. It fosters players to learn and
play the Spire, because Moonestone Set is that good of a reward to play for.

Fayeanne

Just to address a question I saw somewhere (can't find it now):

Combining Catalysts are in (at least) two pools now. This morning I got this:

CombiningCatalysts.jpg

OIM20

I know we're on to the new version coming out in the AM, but I wanted to note this since it is pertinent to v 1.138.

There is a discrepancy between the green dot and the /who in the chat.
13 Oct 2021 v1-138.jpg

Just maybe something for the developers to be aware of, if there isn't a reason for it. If it's already been covered and I missed that post, I apologize. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if this is just a result of a difference in how the individual systems measure someone being online (how long they have to be before it marks them as "present"). I recall several people mentioning the /who feature as a "why did we need the green dot?" response.

And, yes, the FS window did show all the ones that /who returned as being online. The only other person returned in the window and not in the /who is as shown.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I know we're on to the new version coming out in the AM, but I wanted to note this since it is pertinent to v 1.138.

There is a discrepancy between the green dot and the /who in the chat.
View attachment 10817

Just maybe something for the developers to be aware of, if there isn't a reason for it. If it's already been covered and I missed that post, I apologize. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if this is just a result of a difference in how the individual systems measure someone being online (how long they have to be before it marks them as "present"). I recall several people mentioning the /who feature as a "why did we need the green dot?" response.

And, yes, the FS window did show all the ones that /who returned as being online. The only other person returned in the window and not in the /who is as shown.

Yes, that is intentional. The dot only show green when someone has been online for at least 10 minutes straight, not sure the delay from when someone leaves to when it stops being green, while the /who shows who is actually online at that moment.

ElfGunn

Update v1.138 has been announced here.

Please use this thread to discuss the changes.

Helya, as a general note, when introducing new features like the green dots in the FS window that show who is online, please say whether the new feature applies to PC or the mobile app, or both. For example, the green dots only appear in the PC. I play exclusively on the mobile app, so I don't have the green dots (however I am familiar with the /who command in chat, which accomplishes the same thing).