• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update v1.138 discussion

Mont Clair

• Links - It is now possible to follow a forum link from an in-game message.
I have been waiting for this as well as an update message on 1.138 since it's been a while since the last one... Thank you.

It seems like we are not expecting the Moonstone Library scrolls output change to happen in this update. Cross fingers on next one.

Last edited:

Huor

Just curious. I can't see what changes were in the update on the 25th, app version 1.137.3. The one that is available right now says:

"New things to explore in Elvenar, with updates every two weeks.
- A new option to re-roll your Daily Rewards will be introduced for future events.
- Spire Gates will no longer vanish after passing through
Go on your magical journey in Elvenar today!"

The app version now shows as 1.138.1 (us 1.137).

Just curious if I got to see the update(s) early for a change! p.s. I'm not beta. This is the live worlds.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-27 4.27.54 PM-2.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-09-27 4.27.54 PM-2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot 2021-09-27 4.23.47 PM-1.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-09-27 4.23.47 PM-1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 103

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
- A new option to re-roll your Daily Rewards will be introduced for future events.
What's a "daily reward?" Is it the log-in bonus for mobile players that gives goods with a chance of chapter = diamonds?

Dew Spinner

What's a "daily reward?" Is it the log-in bonus for mobile players that gives goods with a chance of chapter = diamonds?
I think it is to reroll MA. On Beta there was a pic of a strange object in the files that didn't look like anything in the game so far, it's in the "something rustles in the grass" thread, I think.

Huor

That's a good question as the daily reward is just a "claim" in the shop as anything else. I don't know how you would roll or re-roll it. I wonder if they are going to let us shuffle the event daily rewards so you have a chance at any of the daily rewards being available on any given day without having to wait until the next day for a new choice? If that's the case, something tells me that wouldn't be a free spin.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
  • Links - It is now possible to follow a forum link from an in-game message.
I have been waiting for this as well as an update message on 1.138 since it's been a while since the last one... Thank you.

It seems like we are not expecting the Moonstone Library scrolls output change to happen in this update. Cross fingers on next one.
soon...

It's for an upcoming event, I think that might have been posted prematurely.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
. I wonder if they are going to let us shuffle the event daily rewards so you have a chance at any of the daily rewards being available on any given day
Those are Daily "exclusives"
It's for an upcoming event, I think that might have been posted prematurely.
Ah then if the 35 currency that we currently get in the events as a "daily reward" is something else that can be re-rolled to.... something else that'd be interesting.

Huor

Just noticed this on the app. Been hoping for the province overview in scouting like the browser. Very nice Inno! My moonstone is still scrolls this morning, so I may be waiting on server changes.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-28 5.54.52 AM-1.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-09-28 5.54.52 AM-1.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 155

Huor

I'm guessing the moonstone library switch over is still scheduled for Thursday with the server changes?

Huor

My library produced crystal this morning! I have also finally learned what the number in the () is on the app. It is the server version as it changed to (US 1.138) overnight. Always wondered what that was about. Also noticed that if you click on the neighbor help under fellowship in the app it now tells you when it next available. Had to use the browser for that before.

OIM20

I absolutely love that the coin & supply costs for the manus are now consolidated. Many thanks for that change!

I also noticed that there's a change in the icon of a disconnected building. Instead of just having the "no" sign (circle with a diagonal line), there's now a plus sign or road icon attached to the "no" sign:
no road sign.jpg

That's an interesting touch.