• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update v1.138 discussion

BrinDarby

Are the cities you have making t1 in an earlier chapter?
Yes , the CH3 cities got hosed and got downgraded from T2 to T1. (4x4)
@least if it had given me some +1 T2, that wouldda been less I had to
trade for, now I just get more T1 that I don't need .... DownGraded !!!!!
My CH3 Endless still gives me T2, why doesn't the 4x4 also !!!!!!

My CH4 city in Khel, gets T2 from the 4x4 and the 2x1 ....

Dew Spinner

I'm glad we got that cleared up, LOL!

Silver Lady

I really like the province overview, but I wish there were two tweeks: 1st the order of the icons on the world map would be better if it was Back, Research, Provinces and then Tournament and 2nd if your open provinces were in the list to make navigating to them easier too.

NiteFaze

Did I miss somewhere in these patch notes where the game breaking lag was addressed? like in upwards of over a minute to access factories or start a production and trying to do visits on the main map is a joke, almost 2 minutes of lag every two to three visits. This has been going since the last patch, CS said the issue was known and would be addressed in this patch. The game is basically unplayable for me in this state.

OIM20

@NiteFaze, can you please try a couple of things to get more data for @helya to include in her report?

She's asked in this thread for speed test data, but to provide it to her via PM and not in a thread. And if you can try the game in a private browser to see if that makes a difference in the lag situation.

Details on how to run an internet speed test, as well as links to pages with instructions on opening a private browser on various devices, if you're unfamiliar with the processes are here: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/lots-of-game-lagging-complaints.28387/post-229653

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member

I'm looking into this to see if it was intentional. I don't anticipate having an answer until Monday. Sorry.

BrinDarby

@helya ,
thanks, @least before ML & ES both gave static T2 ( scrolls ) no matter CH.
The other 3 are variable/CH ... The point was to chg it to a T2 + , not to
change it to a variable also .. I hope this was a oversight and gets fix'd.

able99

I love the new subtle Green indicator light to see who is on-line, even though we had the ability to see who was on in our fs with /who.
I saw it mentioned there were EU privacy against showing who was on-line, but if that is not the case, can a similar indicator light be put on cities in the world map of discovered provinces. It would allow for better communication with neighbors. There can be an opt-out with the privacy settling.

Huor

I see the online status on the browser now! Not in the app yet, The app is now two versions behind the browser though.

Galdrias

I like the new subtle Green indicator light to see who is on-line as well, but I find it rather hard to distinguish from the gray. Is it possible to make it a brighter green or perhaps red or some color that is more distinguishable?

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
@helya ,
thanks, @least before ML & ES both gave static T2 ( scrolls ) no matter CH.
The other 3 are variable/CH ... The point was to chg it to a T2 + , not to
change it to a variable also .. I hope this was a oversight and gets fix'd.
Sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news but Chapter 1-3 sets will give Tier 1 boost +1 rather than tier 2, this was intentional.

BrinDarby

Sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news but Chapter 1-3 sets will give Tier 1 boost +1 rather than tier 2, this was intentional.
this is absurd..... to be making wholesale changes that are supposed to help
early chapter players, thats what the announcement I got when I logg'd in said,
but for 1/2 the chgs to completely screw early chapter players, along with
the BS progressions of what bldgs give as you progress.....

TheManorSet gave everyone T1, that hugely helped mid-late ch players since
almost everything they get only offer seeds/mana by that point.....

but early CHapter players constantly cannot get stuff that they need.....
I don't need 20 different bldgs that only give T1, when I need T2, and
also now need T3.

Moonestone Set gave T2, the only problem was it gave a static T2
not a T2+ .... Yet another example of " do the devs even play the game they make "

Where are the bldgs early CH players can get that give T2 or T3 ??? that they need
to progress ????? There aren't any cause the BS progression of what stuff gives....

The Moonestone Library Set was specifically designed to give T2 for the 4x4 and 2x1
The other 3 are variable..... no matter what CH you're in you should get T2 !!!!!

I'll walk you thru this Helya ...... example is a supplies/T1/T2/T3/Mana/Seeds , ohh
like Bonsai Garden is .... progression is 1/2, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8, 9/10, 11+ ...

Whats happening is as you need the next resource, you're always lagg'n 1 behind.
If I need T2, I can't get it till I need T3, then I can get T2 .....

Inno Games didn't expect 80-90% of the fellowships to have insane BS rules on
cross tier trading, so the game is how it is I guess, but 110% you're screwing players
in very early chapters, and yet Inno announces changes after changes that are
supposed to help such players, and are making changes that directly hurt the
very players they are meant to help.....

Moonestone 4x4 & 2x1 , always was T2, and should remain that way.... +0,+1,+2
doesn't matter, what matters is those 2 bldgs stay T2.

StarLoad

I don't need 20 different bldgs that only give T1, when I need T2, and
also now need T3.
Maybe if you advanced your city over the last Year or so this would not be an issue, AND for 99% of the rest of the players that are NOT going to stay in Ch3 o r4 forever this would also not be an issue as they can upgrade or remove and get a new one later say in Chapter 6 or 8 or 10 or 12 ....
Your crying about how it hurts players in Ch 3 is not valid because the 99% wont be in ch 3 for years( and still be playing the game).

BrinDarby

Ed , this is a systemic problem for more than just me.
yet again I'm bringing a general problem to the forefront..
I suggest you go back to ignoring me as you did in the past.
please/thank you

StarLoad

I have been bored lately and you have been keeping me entertained.

Its not systemic to players that are "passing" through the chapters and I would surmise that many IN ch 3 would not have a Library from the spire and once in ch 4 the issue does not exist. You are the abboration not the norm of players. Therefore the issue affects you specifically and that is really your own fault.

I stopped my main city at the opening of ch16, Now Inno comes along and makes a great bldg with loads of benefits I could use but it starts in ch 18. My choice to stop means I lose out and me complaining to Inno that it's not fair to give Higher chapters better things .... Sound familiar to you... So its not really a problem but a design feature and you will have to live with it.

Chriger

Ed , this is a systemic problem for more than just me.
yet again I'm bringing a general problem to the forefront..
I suggest you go back to ignoring me as you did in the past.
please/thank you
Yeah, to spend >1 year and only be in Ch 4 is not typical. Also to average >2k points a week in tourney and not have any AWs yourself, are you just an alt feeding KP to someone else? That's a whole lot of KP that you don't have anything to spend on for over a year...

Kekune

Inno Games didn't expect 80-90% of the fellowships to have insane BS rules on
cross tier trading
This number seems inflated to me. I checked the top 15 groups on US4 and found only one that bans cross-tier outright. Several (5ish? I forgot) allow it within limits, and the other 9 or so are apparently more or less ok with it. I dunno if that rate holds among smaller groups, but I got tired of reading overviews. :)

It is terrible that they didn't communicate the moonstone changes better. It sounded like t2 for all, and it definitely shouldn't be a surprise at this stage. I'm sorry the rug got pulled out from under you.