• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update v1.143

Rp44

Does making CCs crafting resources rather than enchantments mean they will no longer count for "collect enchantments" for event quests? That would be very sad.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Does making CCs crafting resources rather than enchantments mean they will no longer count for "collect enchantments" for event quests? That would be very sad.
I believe so, yes. Often though the only Enchantments that count anyway are the originals; MM, EE, PoP and IM

Will they still be made in MA in the same way?
Yes, producing them remains the same

Will we lose any uncollected CC spells ready in the MA like beta players did? Many of us are letting them collect until the event quest asks for them.
The lost CC is supposed to have been fixed, so we'll see. Might not be a terrible idea to make something else the night before the update.

BrinDarby

1639616997563.png

Not sure which update, they changed the look of this dropdown...... but
as you can see I only have 1.056m steel , not 1.50m as the dropdown says .....

can I have the xtra 450k ????