• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

update v1.144

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Update version 1.144 has been announced here.

Please use this thread to discuss the changes.

Derwent

There were 2 changes I was REALLY wanting to see in the update:
1. I am creativity-disabled, and I NEED to have the "Hide buildings" option for the Browswer based version (which is an existing feature on the Mobile app already). I', spatially-challenged, please help. :)
2. On the mobile app any player can go to the worldmap and tap on a neighboring city, and be presented with a few options, one of which includes giving neighborly assistance. Would this be something we can request for a future update, it adds no unfair advantage to have available on the browser version, and makes a lot of sense as opposed to switching between a computer and a cellphone to do that unique task.

Otherwise, greatly enjoying the game! :)

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
'Some new changes' are advertised in a popup. Is it just the change to Set building display - or is there more to come?
:)

271277347_10220349522468799_7724276580723138599_n.jpg

LisaMV

hmm... I cannot seem to go to my World Map (aka Tourney!) in Khel ~ tried from my city AND from Research, opened a new window, reloaded, used the Hotkey AND the city globe. Nothing works, just stops loading around 2/3rds of the way. Then it locks, and the only way to go back to your city is to reload.

Perhaps it is just a coincidence with the update.... Anyone else having issues in Khel?
UPDATE (lol, no pun intended) This is now happening in Aren & Winy as well. Fely is still fine...

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
hmm... I cannot seem to go to my World Map (aka Tourney!) in Khel ~ tried from my city AND from Research, opened a new window, reloaded, used the Hotkey AND the city globe. Nothing works, just stops loading around 2/3rds of the way. Then it locks, and the only way to go back to your city is to reload.

Perhaps it is just a coincidence with the update.... Anyone else having issues in Khel?
UPDATE (lol, no pun intended) This is now happening in Aren & Winy as well. Fely is still fine...

Closing you browser completely, not just the tab the game is in, seems to fix a lot of little problems in Elvenar. Sometimes clearing the cache is also needed, though.