• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Discussion update v1.145

helya

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Update version 1.145 has been announced here.

Please use this thread to discuss the changes.

Sprite1313

“Wholesaler: The cost for Standard Precious Goods was too high, starting with a Level 43 Main Hall. The values have been corrected”

I have found all of the costs too high in the wholesaler, starting with Level 1 Main Hall… are we sure that isn’t a bug we can fix? ;):p

Lelanya

“Wholesaler: The cost for Standard Precious Goods was too high, starting with a Level 43 Main Hall. The values have been corrected”

I have found all of the costs too high in the wholesaler, starting with Level 1 Main Hall… are we sure that isn’t a bug we can fix? ;):p
Agreed! I suspect that these values have been raised, um I mean rebalanced recently. Ever since Lukas suggested that Wholesaler quests are best done right before reset, in point of fact.