• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update v1.146

Diellashana

Please add that the KP timer doesn't reset when full. When rewarded with KP, if that takes you over your limit, the KP timer resets to 0. You basically lose a portion of a KP when your reward takes you over the limit. Pausing the timer is also acceptable vs letting it run.

Lots of good stuff in the update, thanks!

Soleil Nightbloom

@helya I’m curious, will the upcoming rune shard changes be included with the update? On Beta, the rune shard and mystical object changes seemed to have come around the same time as the update.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
@helya I’m curious, will the upcoming rune shard changes be included with the update? On Beta, the rune shard and mystical object changes seemed to have come around the same time as the update.
I don't believe so, I think the plan is to test them in EN for a bit first.

EN's Upgrade is announced for tomorrow and it does not mention Rune Shard Swapping. It is identical to the one we have here.

Iyapo1

• The rewards in the Mystical Object in Crafting have been updated. In addition to the rewards that were available before, you will now find Spectral Stones and Unit Instants in Mystical Objects from time to time. Also, the available buildings have been replaced with a new selection of returning event buildings.

This doesnt sound bad.

Reducing the players ability to win diamonds in the MA sounds bad . I can see why that detail was omitted.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Reducing the players ability to win diamonds in the MA sounds bad . I can see why that detail was omitted.

I want to know what the sequence will be now. It was every other chest had a chance for diamonds when 5 of 10 possible combinations had diamonds. But now only 4 of 10 have diamonds, so will it still be every other one or will there be stretches of two or three chests in a row with no diamond chance?

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
I want to know what the sequence will be now. It was every other chest had a chance for diamonds when 5 of 10 possible combinations had diamonds. But now only 4 of 10 have diamonds, so will it still be every other one or will there be stretches of two or three chests in a row with no diamond chance?

This info was posted by Karvest in the Beta Forum:
They have apparently changed the make up of the mystery object, with more combinations, so your overall chance of winning Diamonds is less: it was 4x20% + 1x30% per 10 objects; now it is 2x10% + 2x20% per 10 objects

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
This info was posted by Karvest in the Beta Forum:
They have apparently changed the make up of the mystery object, with more combinations, so your overall chance of winning Diamonds is less: it was 4x20% + 1x30% per 10 objects; now it is 2x10% + 2x20% per 10 objects

That is not what my post was asking.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Here is what I found, courtesy of my oldest city on EN1:

Flower Float 23% Elven Float 10%
35 KPs 37% 8x8hr time instants 30%

Balloon/Dragon 13% Glossy Garden 10%
5x10KP instant 43% 2 Spectral Stone 33%

Glossy Garden 17% 35 KPs 43%
4xLM 10 unit refill 30% 500 Diamonds 10%

4xSmallest Room 13% Flourishing Nut Cave 13%
5x10KP instant 50% 4xLR unit refill 23%

Observatory 10% 5x10KP instant 43%
12x5hr instant 37% 500 Diamonds 10%

Mother Dragon 17% Balloon Dragon 10%
35KPs 43% 8x8hr instant 38%

4xSmallest Room 17% Mermaid Shell 17%
5x10KP instant 40% 12x5hr instant 27%

Observatory 23% 35KPs 47%
500 Diamonds 20% 3xSpectral Stone 10%

Clam Cliffs 20% Flower Float 10%
35KPs 37% 12x5hr instant 33%

Elven Float 17% 5x10KP instant 47%
500 Diamonds 20% 4xmage10 unit refill 17%

Edit: I won 35KPs, Glossy Garden, 5x10KP, Observatory, 8x8hr, 12x5hr, 500 Diamonds, 35KPs, Elven Float.

Arkadia

I personally do not like all these buildings added to the Mystical Object.
I need them. They are added to my unused inventory / disenchanted for more spell frags which I already have way too much of.
Plus as it is mentioned above, it is taking off chances to get useful stuff, like :diamond: :diamond::diamond:

I also add that this is reflecting some of my FS members' opinion as well.

Again.... not a good change :(

Maybe if there would be a leveled reward distribution.... Different type of rewards would be offered depending on what chapter a player is in.(?)

Hawk1911

I agree with @Arkadia I'm not happy with this change. Inno took away what we all need and in return gives us more junk that will never see the light of day. Clear indication that the devs are disconnected and have other objectives at play...I'm guessing that they think this will increase revenue.

Terrible changes like this encourage me to spend money somewhere else!

AnselSkye

I agree with @Arkadia I'm not happy with this change. Inno took away what we all need and in return gives us more junk that will never see the light of day. Clear indication that the devs are disconnected and have other objectives at play...I'm guessing that they think this will increase revenue.

Terrible changes like this encourage me to spend money somewhere else!
No wonder players looked at the added VV from the Red Panda with cynicism.

SunsetDanar

This is akin to receiving junk mail and spam calls. It's more of an aggrivation than anything close to helpful The additional insignificant spell frag fodder trinkets in the Mystery object (which has already been noted) just further dilutes the chances to win diamonds or something more sigificant than an Observatory or its kin. This change gets an "F" for usefulness.