• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

update v1.147

Zoof

"Progress towards Fellowship Adventure Badges is no longer capped. That means that any progress that surpasses a badge's requirements will not be lost anymore, and instead count towards the next badge of the same type."

Thought that'd never happen, but I'm glad I'm wrong! It's something that I feel would be very welcome, especially for that one badge that wants VV.
But is there a limit? I imagine people banking many CCs and enchants ahead of time...

That FA participation thing that was mentioned, tho. That oughta save a ton of headaches right there. Very excited to see how FA goes this time around

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
We have added a section with participation information to the Stage Rewards window in Fellowship Adventures. This will make it easier to assess which players have yet to contribute to a stage in order to receive its rewards.
It's definitely better than nothing or having to click every. single. checkpoint, but I'm cautiously optimistic. I feel like instead of just telling us who is missing on each map, they'll still make us manually cross reference a full roster list ourselves to find the missing player, like with tourneys. A step in the right direction, but could be potentially blundered in execution. We shall see.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
It's definitely better than nothing or having to click every. single. checkpoint, but I'm cautiously optimistic. I feel like instead of just telling us who is missing on each map, they'll still make us manually cross reference a full roster list ourselves to find the missing player, like with tourneys. A step in the right direction, but could be potentially blundered in execution. We shall see.
The plan, as I understand it is to show how many missing members and then a tooltip that either lists them by name or by icon.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Wow!! These are some welcomed changes to the FA! This will hopefully make my life a little easier hopefully. With these new changes, I’m curious if we will Finally have a new map?
I would love to see a fourth or even a fifth map before entering the pit. It would make the FA so much more interesting. I DETEST the pit pit pit pit pit. But at least this is a tremendous improvement on badges.

Sprite1313

I attribute this negativity to the "friends" with whom you spend so much time. :confused::p

Henroo

Oh Wise One
To me having to collect items slowly and keep a count on them is the most annoying part of the fellowship adventure. Having to constantly stop every 2 or 3 tournament provinces to collect badges is the 2nd most annoying. This update fixes both these issues! Now I can just collect everything from my city in a normal fashion and collect the badges when done. And I can play my entire tournament and collect all the badges when done. This will make FAs *SO* much less annoying!