• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

update v1.147

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Lol
You did know that the map's badge amounts most likely have been changed, right?
I honestly would not care about that. Finishing all 3 stages and getting to the end has never been my biggest issue with fellowship adventures. My fellowships easily manage that. My biggest complaint has always been the way badges are counted and how making badges disrupts normal game play. It is just so fricking tedious to carefully collect 5 toolboxes. Stop and collect the badge. Then carefully collect 5 more and repeat. If I can just swipe through my entire shanty town at once, reset everything, and then collect all the badges then I will be a happy camper.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I honestly would not care about that. Finishing all 3 stages and getting to the end has never been my biggest issue with fellowship adventures. My fellowships easily manage that. My biggest complaint has always been the way badges are counted and how making badges disrupts normal game play. It is just so fricking tedious to carefully collect 5 toolboxes. Stop and collect the badge. Then carefully collect 5 more and repeat. If I can just swipe through my entire shanty town at once, reset everything, and then collect all the badges then I will be a happy camper.

You all don't get too crazy over this until we see it in Beta. It says toward your next badge, it does not say the overflow is unlimited.

SparklyAdnil

Update version 1.147 has been announced here.

Please use this thread to discuss the changes.
I would like to propose a change: A new list to show one's scouted and found neighbors, similar to the Fellowship list, that one could give neighborly help, rather than having to visit and fully load each player's entire kingdom. When they are huge, it takes quite a while on my PC to completely load them just in order to give help on one out of hundreds of buildings. It would be so much easier just to load the button list of the buildings to which one might contribute, than to load their entire map

sambria

Chef
My K- world is being updated right now

1645095107563.png

looks like im off to another world fr a while