• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

update v1.148

Zoof

Yay fast HH coming to PC! Also, glad that mobile is getting that unresearched AW preview feature back. I missed being able to do such things as fact check and fantasize about what I could have in a year or five.
Runeshard2.png

EDIT: English continues to be my nemesis

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Speaking of English language being difficult, can someone decipher "From now on, a significant amount of Fellowship Experience will be added to the FA Ranking Rewards" for me? Does that mean doing diligent handshaking with your mates will somehow affect your FA ranking now?

Sprite1313

Speaking of English language being difficult, can someone decipher "From now on, a significant amount of Fellowship Experience will be added to the FA Ranking Rewards" for me? Does that mean doing diligent handshaking with your mates will somehow affect your FA ranking now?
1646181203807.png

I got the decoder ring in my cereal box :p

Sprite1313

I know you’ve been hitting your Wheaties hard, but perks are now mixed in with Fellowship Adventures? Or does FA mean something else according to your decoder ring?
Hahaha.
GR14_AW2_Runeshard.png
No, that means we will get fellowship perks points as part of the rewards for our ranking at the end of FA (instead of just the useless normal ranking points, silly buildings and a time instant or two).

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I know you’ve been hitting your Wheaties hard, but perks are now mixed in with Fellowship Adventures? Or does FA mean something else according to your decoder ring?

No, there is not a 5th Perk for FAs being added, just extra Perks XP to earn based on where your fellowship ranks at the end of the FA. I am guessing it will be similar to how individuals earn bonus ranking score points if they finish in the top 100 of a tournament, But we won't know until Thursday on Beta what the Rank cutoff will be for earning the XP.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I have edited the announcement for clarity

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
No, there is not a 5th Perk for FAs being added, just extra Perks XP to earn based on where your fellowship ranks at the end of the FA.
I thought it meant doing existing things that earned XP, like tourney and climbing Spire, would count towards your FA rankings in determining your rewards. Would definitely shake things up and be more interesting if Handshaking and KP donations turned into Olympic sports during FAs! Imagine the fun of being inundated with more people complaining about the rune lockout mechanism during FA week! :D

Everything is more interesting with your interpretations. ;)
More snacks will be sold at the concession stands!

I have edited the announcement for clarity
Thank you, though I seem to be the only one with reading comprehension issues here.

It seems too formal of a gesture, but I’ll go practice my handshaking form with Buddy now so I can execute with perfect technique by the time FA rolls around. She gives warm and fuzzy friendly hugs, not formal handshakes!

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
It may just be my imagination, but it seems like I’m getting tons more visits in beta now. There’s also a new option in beta to filter notifications by visits or trades or both in the mobile version. Thank you Inno! :)