• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update v1.150

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
We will see if the Trader fix works this time, since it still seems to be happening in Beta and they usually get fixes first. Also, EN gets their updates on Tuesdays, so we will know pretty quickly if it works there first.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Game is uber buggy now. Can't even begin to isolate what's causing what...
- Can't finish manual battles without tab crashing (tried 3 browsers), tried refreshing, tried restarting browser completely
- Images disappear when reloading military buildings queues before freezing and require reloading
- Visiting neighbors via Neighborhood tab causes freezing

But I suppose the good news is I can trade without crashing/freezing...

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
We really need to get the trader fixed. I almost took a supposedly two star trade that offered 10K steel for 20K wood. :mad:

Zoof

I'm throwing in a bet for five orc dung coupons: All the problems we've been seeing is all just one problem and it's related to the memory leak fix in regards to the neighborly help neighbors list on the world map.
My second bet, worth two fairy dust rebates, is that it's also related to the notification duplicate removal.
The hedge bet is that a dwarf spilled strawberry ale on a particular network switch in the datacenter and nobody's gone to check it out

crackie

this version doesn't come to live until tomorrow, so you'll have to wait for your bugs
Doh! Reading comprehension strikes again! I guess we’ve got a week to train a flea circus on how to rodeo with free rope.

crackie

I cheated and know from EN that the release notes for next update is disappointingly short despite the tragically long list of bugs from the trader. Maybe we need to build an excessive amount of workshops now to power our crypto mining operations to bypass the buggy trader…