• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update version 1.103 discussion

Risen Malchiah

This update caused a glitch in FA. Now when I claim a badge, the badge window immediately closes, but the green checkmark remains and the badge progress isn't reset. I have to re-open the badge window for it to reset. Also, there is no floating badge indicator so it's hard to tell if the badge was counted without manually checking the badge count.

Amanirenas

Same here. And collections for badges are not all registering, either (even when picking them up slowly and deliberately, and checking the collection window after each). My experience has been that the game has become more "buggy" overall since FA started.

Socrates28

While the lag of Green check continues I have not had any problems with the badge being added to inventory. I check the numbers before and after I do pickups and all badges did get added to the totals. While there may be a lag I am not seeing, the totals match what they should be with the new additions.

kctanzen

It seems that the rune assignment has changed a great deal.
I have a lowish city (in chapter 5) which didn't receive the same runes as others in the fellowship.
This is really disappointing == getting random later chapter runes through the group tourney rewards was a way to have enough saved up to actually build those wonders once reaching the chapters the tech was unlocked.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It seems that the rune assignment has changed a great deal.
I have a lowish city (in chapter 5) which didn't receive the same runes as others in the fellowship.
This is really disappointing == getting random later chapter runes through the group tourney rewards was a way to have enough saved up to actually build those wonders once reaching the chapters the tech was unlocked.

This was changed a month ago to getting only runes for AWs you have already unlocked. They call it an improvement in the release notes:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I second all of the above on the green checkmark. Very annoying, but so far it hasn't caused any actual damage. The badges are still recorded correctly.

kctanzen

Well, sure enough -- I hadn't looked far enough back for documentation about an "improvement" that actually hinders long term game play.
Thanks for pointing that out Enevhar.

My take on it ===
Whichever chapter the most advanced city in a fellowship has reached (not the wonder tech being unlocked, just flagged for the chapter), any wonder rune from that chapter or lower should be randomized in the group tourney reward bucket.
We are already limited to getting runes we have unlocked from map provinces or the various tourney provinces that have rune shards as rewards.

If you need runes for wonders you already have, target more tourney provinces that have rune shards as possible rewards and work with your fellowship / KP swap partners to get them from bonus chests on those wonders in other cities. :)

Last edited: