• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update version 1.109 discussions

StarLoad

I hope this is just a Partial correction and the others will follow?

The required Settlement Resources for the City Expansion 46 and 47 technologies in Chapter 15 were replaced with Scrolls so that players who had initially skipped these optional technologies can still unlock them when they are playing in later Chapters.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I hope this is just a Partial correction and the others will follow?

The required Settlement Resources for the City Expansion 46 and 47 technologies in Chapter 15 were replaced with Scrolls so that players who had initially skipped these optional technologies can still unlock them when they are playing in later Chapters.

The changes to optional squad research is coming in the next update 1.110. We are just getting that this week on Beta, I think. So if anyone has those quest race goods saved up, and wants to use those up, better throw in the KP now and activate them.