• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update version 1.110

Muf-Muf

Community Manager
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming update to version 1.110.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Pheryll

Set Designer
The costs required to unlock Squad Size Upgrades 22, 25, 26, 32, 39, 42, and 47 have changed, because these technologies are optional, but previously required Settlement resources to unlock. To prevent needing to rebuild the Guest Race Settlements, we've adjusted the costs for these technologies. This change brings the optional Squad Size Upgrade technologies' unlock costs in line with other optional technologies, like City Expansions.
Are other optional techs that require guest race goods going to be looked at (e.g. the roads for the embassies chapter).

StarLoad

Correct me if I am wrong, but the action of completing the SSU will have a negative effect at the present time in tournament play?

Pheryll

Set Designer
Correct me if I am wrong, but the action of completing the SSU will have a negative effect at the present time in tournament play?
You are correct. If you have the guest race goods you might want to take just the techs that require them and hold off on the rest until the new tournament system is moved over.

michmarc

I went and grabbed those options SS updates before the update (since I had gone back and built the past settlements to get the goods). Now that it's shipped, I'm curious what the costs actually changed to (since you can't see costs of completed resources).

Pheryll

Set Designer
Squad Size TechOld RequirementsNew Requirements
2280 Ambrosia, ?600K Gold, 8500 Marble, 8900 Steel, 9200 Planks
25200 Wisdom Shroom, ?2100K Gold, 8000 Planks, 9000 Scrolls, 9500 Silk
261250 Loot, ?2400K Gold, 240K Supplies
3260 Alchemy Necromancers, ?4000K Gold, 7500 Elixir, 7500 Magic Dust, 7000 Gems, 45000 Mana
39140K Mana, 1100 Savvy Soup, 10000 Seeds6000K Gold, 600K Supplies, 140K Mana, 10000 Seeds
42800K Supplies, 25000 Silk, 200K Mana,1100 Elvenar Essence800K Supplies, 25000 Scrolls, 25000 Silk, 200K Mana
47230K Supplies, 140K Grave Goods, 30000 Traps2300K Gold, 230K Supplies

Last edited:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I went and grabbed those options SS updates before the update (since I had gone back and built the past settlements to get the goods). Now that it's shipped, I'm curious what the costs actually changed to (since you can't see costs of completed resources).
It wasn't updated after Halflings, but for the first few, @Mykan has a spreadsheet on Google docs that lists all the requirements.

Edit: and the gems of knowledge pages have "by the numbers" which hasn't been updated yet: Amuni

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Although I managed to get all my optional squad size upgrades done already, I think it's great that they modified those so as not to need to build guest portals again. Well done, Inno. This will help a lot of people.

Pheryll

Set Designer
It wasn't updated after Halflings, but for the first few, @Mykan has a spreadsheet on Google docs that lists all the requirements.

Edit: and the gems of knowledge pages have "by the numbers" which hasn't been updated yet: Amuni

Thanks, I am updating the table. One thing to remember with Mykan's data is that it only contains the guest race goods portion of all the requirements for the tech. Also it makes a portal level assumption and adds to the guest race requirement the requirements for all guest race goods in the supply chain needed to obtain the tech's guest race goods requirement.