• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update Wikipedia

mikeledo

There have been tons of changes in how things are done, the little box to do all, changes to how we donate to AWs, etc. And there is still nothing in writing on wiki explaining blueprints. I would think a real newby might be swamped attempting to figure out the game and all the nuances. I think wiki needs an overhaul.

mikeledo

I think the issue with updating wiki is it would cost INNO time and money and in doing so they would get zero return on the dollar because they can't measure the folks who might stick around and spend diamonds if they had a decent guide. Since Gems etc. has come about, Wiki has become secondary and even Gems has stopped keeping up with chapters and best guest race set-ups.

StarLoad

How did you get "regular players" from "beta team"?
The beta team is made up of regular players that love to be tormented in beta tests and are generally have a masochistic streak in them(non-sexually of course).

Aritra

The beta team is made up of regular players [...]
And I interpreted the "beta team" as the team of devs who work specifically on things for the beta server (future destined to live servers), which is tested by regular players (who give feedback that may or may not influence the live server outcome). Apparently, I was incorrect.

StarLoad

And I interpreted the "beta team" as the team of devs who work specifically on things for the beta server (future destined to live servers), which is tested by regular players (who give feedback that may or may not influence the live server outcome). Apparently, I was incorrect.
Generally, if the testing is done by in-house Dev or staff that is called "alpha" testing and by them dedicated real-world players we call "beta testers"

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Testing on Beta and being a volunteer mod or CM are two totally different things. I think the people who mainly add information to the Wiki work for Inno, but as with all wikis, if you register, so that you can sign in, you can fix errors and add missing information too. And from the address bar having EN in it, I think you may have to be registered on the International servers/forum to change anything on the Wiki.

@helya can you give us any clarity on who is in charge of updating the Wiki?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Team Spirit feedback page 8 post 158 Kersepitje keeps saying 'we'. Is she on the wiki team, or using a 'royal' we?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210605-214020_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20210605-214020_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    709.4 KB · Views: 77